Direct deposit didn't go thru, what do I do

Hateworkingaspreload

Just wanted to start off by saying, hope everyone has a great weekend.

so I had closed my one of my bank accounts on a Wednesday and couldn't change my direct deposit to my new bank in time so they sent it to my closed bank. I called closed bank and double checked and they told me they rejected the direct deposit that was sent on Thursday night, so what should I do now?

Do I tell my preload full time supervisor? Am I still going to get my direct deposit? Is it going to rollover into my other check? What happens now? Will they just send me one check for last week and one for the week coming?

Thanks

Box Ox

Call into your location using the scariest Darth Vader voice you can manage and tell whoever picks up that they'd better straighten out __________'s (your name here) direct deposit account.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Walk into your center managers office and demand your money....they will tell you it will be here Monday...then the next day...then the next day...for about two weeks...then you file a grievance...then they'll follow you on route a few times...then you'll get your money

BostonBo

A) Get your direct deposit fixed online, B) tell HR and see what they have to say, and C) don't ever close an account again until you see that the deposits are going into the new account (the changes can take weeks, NOT seconds).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A) Get your direct deposit fixed online, B) tell HR and see what they have to say, and C) don't ever close an account again until you see that the deposits are going into the new account (the changes can take weeks, NOT seconds).

This brings up an point that I had forgotten to mention earlier. You can set up direct deposit for multiple accounts and the changes are usually complete within two pay periods.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This brings up an point that I had forgotten to mention earlier. You can set up direct deposit for multiple accounts and the changes are usually complete within two pay periods.
I recently tried doing that about a month ago on Upsers...adding a second account and it wouldn't let me. How would I do that?

So instead I ended up deleting my old account as soon as my DD went thru for that week and added a new account. My DD for the following week went into my new account, so apparently the change goes into effect pretty quickly now.