Direct deposit help

I’ve called all numbers spoke with oms supervisors and shop stewards … last peak as a casual I had direct deposit mid December my direct deposit stopped working and a whole pay debacle happened. Now I’ve been getting paper checks ever since. It says I have direct deposit in upsers.com so I’m stumped

Nah
I’ve called all numbers spoke with oms supervisors and shop stewards … last peak as a casual I had direct deposit mid December my direct deposit stopped working and a whole pay debacle happened. Now I’ve been getting paper checks ever since. It says I have direct deposit in upsers.com so I’m stumped
Can you delete your direct deposit and resubmit it?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I am THE resident direct deposit help person for FT pt temp to seasonal managerial assistance HR with work from home status.

Do you have a moment to go over the particulars of the account and routing numbers you will need to enter for the access to properly function?

Helping.

I am THE resident direct deposit help person for FT pt temp to seasonal managerial assistance HR with work from home status.

Do you have a moment to go over the particulars of the account and routing numbers you will need to enter for the access to properly function?

Helping.

I'll trade you this guy's account and routing numbers for that sister in law's number...

Also, bros before hoes.