Direct Deposit not working

Days

Is anyone else getting this issue since they started messing with everything?

Usually get paid on Wednesday night but right now I have nothing.

I can’t even log onto UPSers because they had to change something that was working fine. I changed my password and everything and the stupid site doesn’t even work. I enter my password and nothing happens.

Think a multi million dollar company would at least be able to get a website to work.

If I don’t get my direct deposit, I’m going to file grievance. Either that or they give me a check stub

Edit: this kind of stuff usually gets me upset. I hate passwords, trying to log onto stuff.

Last edited:

JustDeliverIt

I can’t even log onto UPSers because they had to change something that was working fine. I changed my password and everything and the stupid site doesn’t even work. I enter my password and nothing happens.

Think a multi million dollar company would at least be able to get a website to work.

If I don’t get my direct deposit, I’m going to file grievance. Either that or they give me a check stub

Edit: this kind of stuff usually gets me upset. I hate passwords, trying to log onto stuff.

I have direct deposit, even though it never hits my account until Friday morning. I just checked and it is in there. Good luck getting it straightened out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

give me your log in info
I’ll see what I can do

Indecisi0n

Take the hint bro....

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Dw I’m one of those people who changes their password on something then go to log into it a week later and forget the password again. Go to change to password and it tells me “your password can’t be your current password”

Every time

D

Deleted member 77202

Wednesday night is when the direct deposit would normally go through.
I've had direct deposit for my UPS paychecks since the day I filled out my W-4 at the interview, and my check has never been deposited before a Friday.

Ridka24

I have the same problem with direct deposit.I was a new hire 2 weeks ago and worked my full two weeks and was supposed to get paid on Friday but didn’t get my direct deposit so I went to my sup and he said to call Hr bcuz he doesn’t have my check.Its been a week and I haven’t gotten anywhere.I redid my direct deposit to see if things change but I’m stuck with 2 checks missing.