Direct Deposit problems

evilleace

Has anybody else had any trouble with direct deposit, I never have before but I just checked my bank avvount and my check usually goes in Friday morning as a pending transaction but no paycheck. So I check upsers.com and the stub is there but in my direct deposit info it doesn't show an account number or anything did they get rid of my direct deposit or what, guess I will find out monday.

Channahon

You may want to contact your bank. It's possible the money transfer had not occurred yet when you checked. I've seen that happen before, UPS sends the money and the bank is having transmission problems. Especially since your stub is available to you today.

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
Has anybody else had any trouble with direct deposit, I never have before but I just checked my bank avvount and my check usually goes in Friday morning as a pending transaction but no paycheck. So I check upsers.com and the stub is there but in my direct deposit info it doesn't show an account number or anything did they get rid of my direct deposit or what, guess I will find out monday.

Yeah there was a whole host of problems today with my paycheck. I too normaly have my checks directly deposited, but last night and this morning before work it still wasn't in my account. Long story short, I got a paper check instead of a stub. I'm just glad i noticed before i threw it away. Also all my raises were gone and I was shown to have made $8.50 an hour. Managment didn't seem to know why any of this happened, but I was told that it would be fixed right away.

evilleace

I will contact my bank but I think for some reason I might have gotten a paper check this week which shouldn't have happened but could have. I will check monday. I don't get a paper stub as I have paperless also along with my direct deposit so the only stub I have is online.

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
I will contact my bank but I think for some reason I might have gotten a paper check this week which shouldn't have happened but could have. I will check monday. I don't get a paper stub as I have paperless also along with my direct deposit so the only stub I have is online.

You may want to log in to upsers and make sure that your acount information is correct too, I've seen people's informatino disapear, which causes the check to not get depostited too.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Yeah there was a whole host of problems today with my paycheck. I too normaly have my checks directly deposited, but last night and this morning before work it still wasn't in my account. Long story short, I got a paper check instead of a stub. I'm just glad i noticed before i threw it away. Also all my raises were gone and I was shown to have made $8.50 an hour. Managment didn't seem to know why any of this happened, but I was told that it would be fixed right away.

I had no problems either, though I would concentrate on the above highlighted text. Told by whom? Did you know that they have a certain amount of time to give you the proper amount of money? Talk to your shop steward A.S.A.P. and get the full details.

drewed

Shankman
Other shortages involving more than thirty dollars ($30.00) for full-time employees, and
fifteen dollars ($15.00) for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made
available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after
reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second
scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an
additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for
every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until
corrected.

Thats whats in the NMA about it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Other shortages involving more than thirty dollars ($30.00) for full-time employees, and
fifteen dollars ($15.00) for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made
available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after
reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second
scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an
additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for
every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until
corrected.

Very nice drewed. I knewed I could count on ewed, LOL. Hey, daughter just broke up with her boyfriend, just thought you'd like to know.:biting:

evilleace

You may want to log in to upsers and make sure that your acount information is correct too, I've seen people's informatino disapear, which causes the check to not get depostited too.

thats what happened I logged in after it wasn't there this morning and the account info under direct deposit was blank, even though I have been getting paid by direct deposit my whole time with ups and even last friday I get direct deposit I don't know what happened, but Monday I will take care of it first thing. Thanks guys

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Please don't encourage Drewed to move to Fla.

It's okay, I'm prepared. I photoshopped a picture of your college girl into my family. When he gets here, I'll point him in the right direction, LOL.

thats what happened I logged in after it wasn't there this morning and the account info under direct deposit was blank, even though I have been getting paid by direct deposit my whole time with ups and even last friday I get direct deposit I don't know what happened, but Monday I will take care of it first thing. Thanks guys

Good going.

Last edited:

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
corrected.

It has been passed that... So does the new contract count since it hasn't been ratified yet?

drewed

Shankman
It has been passed that... So does the new contract count since it hasn't been ratified yet?

Unless your in the 705 or 710 the contract has been ratified, idk what the language is in those, i imagine its pretty similar but im sure Red or one of the members of those locals could help with that.....

alister

sure your bank is ok? My bank was shutdown by the fed last year. I knew of it the day it happened because i tried to goto thier web page but it would be easy for you to miss the announcement. ING bought out the accounts I was part of and changed all the account numbers.