Direct deposit

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
so I'm switching banks, I wanna know how long does it take for ups to set up direct deposit for my other bank. I plan on closing my current account today.

DieHardUPSER

Here is what you do, go back to paper first for a week or two and then set up a new direct deposit. I have been through this with my employees and payroll will screw it up and deposit it into your old account. If you have a good relationship with your sup, they can put in a time and labor adjustment or contact payroll directly.

rudy5150

Keep your current bank account open until your direct deposit goes into your new bank account...takes less than a week if you use upsers.com all ya need is routing # and account #

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Recently opened a new account and needed a direct deposit to activate the bonus when I signed up. Changed it on Saturday, the following Friday it was DD to my new account. Changed it back to my original account on the same day, Friday, went back to adding into it the following Friday.

Did this about 2 months ago, hope that helps.

Indecisi0n

Recently opened a new account and needed a direct deposit to activate the bonus when I signed up. Changed it on Saturday, the following Friday it was DD to my new account. Changed it back to my original account on the same day, Friday, went back to adding into it the following Friday.

It doesn't.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
At least two pay periods.

Both say the same thing.
One is concise and
one rambles.
:karateboy: