Direct Deposit

Mike86

So i was trying to change my Direct Deposit a few days ago and was told that finance is not doing that at this time. I have two deposit and was wanting to change my secondary. But when you log on UPSers they don't allow you to change for the secondary. So does anyone know if there is a way to change that.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So i was trying to change my Direct Deposit a few days ago and was told that finance is not doing that at this time. I have two deposit and was wanting to change my secondary. But when you log on UPSers they don't allow you to change for the secondary. So does anyone know if there is a way to change that.

If Payroll won't help you, and Upsers doesn't have the option, why do you think anyone here can help you?

When I changed my secondary bank they had to print a firm from the office

Mike86

@IVEGOTTAPACKAGE4U no was told that morning when she did fax it over to payroll/finance they emailed her back and said at this time we are not working on that. Just was strange and odd the only thing i can think of is because of peak season started idk. I just wish they had a option on UPSers to change it your self. Did not know if any one else had this problem or heard of anything about it

Rack em

Made the Podium
@IVEGOTTAPACKAGE4U no was told that morning when she did fax it over to payroll/finance they emailed her back and said at this time we are not working on that. Just was strange and odd the only thing i can think of is because of peak season started idk. I just wish they had a option on UPSers to change it your self. Did not know if any one else had this problem or heard of anything about it
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

You can change your primary bank on UPSERS I don't know why you can't add a second bank