Discovered the cure for a hangover today.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
6 scrambled eggs
3 tortillas
preferential amount of freshly grated cheddar cheese
preferential amount of La Victoria salsa cilantro
big glass of International Delight mocha flavored iced coffee

Heavenly!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I rarely have more than 3 drinks a week, if that. As I get older, I am finding out that I cannot binge drink anymore without consequences like the Army/College days.

Glass half-full (pun intended), this newfound lower tolerance is a lot nicer on my wallet.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I rarely have more than 3 drinks a week, if that. As I get older, I am finding out that I cannot binge drink anymore without consequences like the Army/College days.

Glass half-full (pun intended), this newfound lower tolerance is a lot nicer on my wallet.
Exactly right. Hangovers suck and too much beer makes ya into a PHATPHUQ lmfao. That's why I love the blaze daddy o lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Good man! You NEVER EVER,EVER, mix Crown!
tumblr_mmykza1Vjs1qkszd2o1_500.gif
Bring the pain n don't complain lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
why would you mix vanilla coke w/ Jack Daniels, or even worse Crown Royal,..it's real simple 2 fingers and 3 ice cubes, then sit back and relax
So you can put more liquor in it without it tasting more like liquor than vanilla silly lol. I like my drinks hard but gotta strategize the formula so you just don't taste liquor, what you get is a nice even tasting drink lol.