UPS2012

I win no matter what
What does everybody do with Dish Network Call Tags?
Do you hit not found, refused on the first attempt, or other stuff?

thaliloldsup

NE Division
As a clerk, I always return them to shipper for any reason. They're literally empty boxes. Waste of time & money on their part, but goes right into the pocket of our drivers.:happy-very:

542thruNthru

Why would anyone take the chance of getting fired for a dish network call tag?

Can you imagine telling your family you were fired because you didn't want to attempt a call tag that rarely ever needs to be picked up? Seriously it adds like 2 min to your day just do it.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
Just this past week, for the first time in my 17 years, I actually completed a dish call tag successfully. I didn't know how to act, thought I might be getting set up.

AlliSeeisBrown

I deliver and pick up their empty boxes all the time. Call tag just like any other call tag. Delivery just like any other delivery. We had a driver just got fired for NR 1,2,3 a call tag for a 85lb something because he didn't want to handle it. Customer never saw the driver.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
Why would anyone take the chance of getting fired for a dish network call tag?

Can you imagine telling your family you were fired because you didn't want to attempt a call tag that rarely ever needs to be picked up? Seriously it adds like 2 min to your day just do it.

Have you ever heard of a driver getting fired for not working a dish Network Call tag?