Disqualified 2 years and 4 months ago, when can I drive?

Zach30009

Hello upsers, 3 years ago I was dq’ed for not making my times. Then 2 years ago I was dq’d along with a group of guys for “partying” at integrad. It was Thursday night and we all passed all the tests but came in on Friday extremely hung over with noise complaints from the past night and it was “unprofessional”. That will be a different thread!

anyways I’m a preloader and the old contract I’m under says I need to wait 3 years after my second disqualification, but the new contract now says 2 years. Am I still going to have to wait 3? My center manager said it’s a 2 year wait, but his paper said I was dqed 6 months later than I actually was. He says I’m ineligible, but I have proof of when the dq was, so he told me to sign the bid and he’s going to go to hr about it.

secondly, we have a part time air bid coming out soon does the disqualification wait time effect me signing a part time job bid?

rod

Retired 22 years
I can't answer any of your questions because I've been gone from UPS for too long but I would buy you a beer just for being DQ'ed from Integrad for partying too much. Rock on.

Nah
Then 2 years ago I was dq’d along with a group of guys for “partying” at integrad. It was Thursday night and we all passed all the tests but came in on Friday extremely hung over with noise complaints from the past night and it was “unprofessional”. That will be a different thread!

So you're the ones the Integrad manager warned us about before we went back to the hotel Thursday. Good job. You're legends now. XD

I don't know the answer to your question, except I will say this: if they need people badly enough, anything can happen.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Wait so UPS spent all that money to train you and a couple others but decided that a complaint from the hotel justified leaving all those spots empty in centers?

Wow let me just say I’m glad that I went through driver training in a center and not to this Integrad place because we all would’ve been DQ’ed every day twice a day at least.

Anyone else from the military think MEPS when they first read this?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wait so UPS spent all that money to train you and a couple others but decided that a complaint from the hotel justified leaving all those spots empty in centers?

Wow let me just say I’m glad that I went through driver training in a center and not to this Integrad place because we all would’ve been DQ’ed every day twice a day at least.

Anyone else from the military think MEPS when they first read this?

You’re being given the chance at a 100k a year job and you can’t wait to get :censored2:ed up until you get home

Ups made the right call

Zach30009

You’re being given the chance at a 100k a year job and you can’t wait to get :censored2:ed up until you get home

Ups made the right call

well ever since then, I've been a preloader that's been working 40+ hour weeks as an exception air driver that signed a cover sheet. Im basically an unofficial 22.4 driver that has no pay progression or full time retirement benefits. When it comes to moving cardboard around for cheap they made a great call.

UPSER1987

Hello upsers, 3 years ago I was dq’ed for not making my times. Then 2 years ago I was dq’d along with a group of guys for “partying” at integrad. It was Thursday night and we all passed all the tests but came in on Friday extremely hung over with noise complaints from the past night and it was “unprofessional”. That will be a different thread!

anyways I’m a preloader and the old contract I’m under says I need to wait 3 years after my second disqualification, but the new contract now says 2 years. Am I still going to have to wait 3? My center manager said it’s a 2 year wait, but his paper said I was dqed 6 months later than I actually was. He says I’m ineligible, but I have proof of when the dq was, so he told me to sign the bid and he’s going to go to hr about it.

secondly, we have a part time air bid coming out soon does the disqualification wait time effect me signing a part time job bid?
I hope you don’t make it. You don’t deserve it.