Disqualified Driver on Day One?! but then not...

Overpaid Union Thug

Most new on cars don't know how to do it so can't train a new driver. But I agree sending drivers off to a school like Integrad is stupid.
Three of our last on car sups were never drivers. They actually do a good job with teaching methods but, like a new driver, it takes them a while to learn the routes. But once they have they can train anyone on any route. But here is the kicker. The wrench in the gears..... they get moved to another center or building by their corporate overlords. Man I tell you UPS management loves to screw up a good thing.

upssouth

Three of our last on car sups were never drivers. They actually do a good job with teaching methods but, like a new driver, it takes them a while to learn the routes. But once they have they can train anyone on any route. But here is the kicker. The wrench in the gears..... they get moved to another center or building by their corporate overlords. Man I tell you UPS management loves to screw up a good thing.

They sure don't move em around like they used to. Used to be every January was musical chairs. They haven't done so in recent years.