Sorry for the not so short back story. Summary: Lots of back and forth ultimately lead me to disqualification during the first nonconsecutive 5 days of training. I started working on the local sort and finally won a bid for a full time driver position. I put in a month's letter of resignation to my full time job tentative on my passing Intergrad. I graduated from Intergrad on 3/29/2013. I was told I'd be working the following week. Whenever I reported to my center on Tuesday, 4/2 they tell me that the manager is on vacation and I'm going to have to wait a week. I think myself okay it's just a week. So I work the local sort the remaining Tuesday, 4/2 to Friday 4/5. I do not work the local sort Monday, 4/8 because I operate and learn better with a full nights sleep. I came in the following Tuesday, 4/9 and was told that there was an incident causing the trainer to do an observation ride. Again I do not work the sort. On Wednesday, 4/10 and Thursday, 4/11 I train for 2 days. On Friday, 4/12 I wind up sitting around waiting while my trainer is instead trying to get people out the door and an hour later he tells me that he's going to training for the next 2 weeks (ironic I know). This is when things start to stress me out. I contact the manager of the local sort and he doesn't have any slots available so without having to send someone else home and I don't work. So on Monday, 4/15 until Friday, 4/26 I work the local sort and come in on the following Monday, 4/29 only be to told that I've been moved to another center and asked if no one called me (which they didn't). I meet my new Center Manager and he tells me there have been a large number of incidents causing me to have to wait another week. He then gave me his "guarantee" that I would start the following Monday. Now I'm really starting to get frustrated and worried. Again I don't work the local sort due to availability. I work the local sort from Tuesday, 4/30 until Friday, 5/3. On Monday, 5/6 I come in and my trainer tells me that he is having DOT issues and I'll have to wait one more day. Just incase there were any issues he got my number so he could text me. A few hours later I get a text from him saying Wednesday. At this point I have just about had it. I go to the UPS center office looking for the manager. He is not there so I call him telling him of my plight that I won't be able to make rent, car payment, etc. and plead with him to find some alternative. Eventually he comes up with something and has me come in the next day. Again I don't work the sort. Tuesday, 5/7 through Thursday, 5/9 I train and at the end of the day he tells me that he's got class Friday, 5/10 and I'll be on call. Since I didn't receive a call I contacted the sort manager and at this point he just said to come in. On Monday, 5/13 I come in and yet another incident... At this point I have had it. I work that night regardless of sleep concerns. I train on Tuesday, 5/14 and Wednesday, 5/15 (last day). The last 2 days my performance was terrible. So on Thursday, 5/16 I come in for the review and after sitting around for an hour I am told that the center manager is having meetings all day and can't talk. Again at this point I don't care about sleep so I work the sort. And today Friday, 5/17 I come in only to find out that I have been disqualified. I now know that a center has 90 days for me to have my 30 day qualification period. I just feel like if they didn't have this put on without too much delay and had my 5 days consecutive instead of broken up I feel like I could have made it. Thoughts?