District Manager

noluvlost

I have a District manager that is the most unprofessional person I have ever worked for in my career. She is constantly passing gas and stinks so bad that I can't stand to be near her. She also smells like urine when you get near her. She also lies so bad you can't trust anything she says. Can anyone give me some advise on how to handle this situation? How do you work with someone like this and survive at UPS? Should I talk to her about these things?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have a District manager that is the most unprofessional person I have ever worked for in my career. She is constantly passing gas and stinks so bad that I can't stand to be near her. She also smells like urine when you get near her. She also lies so bad you can't trust anything she says. Can anyone give me some advise on how to handle this situation? How do you work with someone like this and survive at UPS? Should I talk to her about these things?
Hello. My name is cheryl. I'll be the one that puts you in the mod queue if you turn out to be a troll. Judging from your first post here odds are it will happen... prove me wrong please.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There is little chance you are talking about your "District Manager" (maybe your Division manager).
The new District Managers have little time to meet hourly employees.
District Managers spend their time in meetings, conference calls and meeting with customers.

Regardless, you should not talk to her about anything based on this post.

upschuck

There is little chance you are talking about your "District Manager" (maybe your Division manager).
District Managers spend their time in meetings, conference calls and meeting with customers.

I took it that he was management.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do you have her number?
PM me it

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I've met ours a couple of times

Returntosender

What's the difference between package division manager and district manager?