Diverting Attention

What do you do when a fellow motorist who is under the influence gives you attention?

• Ignore

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Cheer

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Shame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop as soon as safely possible and report to police

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Vasily

Vasily Zaytsev
What do you do when a fellow motorist who is under the influence of alcohol / drugs gives you attention at a traffic light?

Over 70

If they're an attractive female, try to get them to meet you in the nearest empty lot, code in lunch and get to work in the back of the truck

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How bout letting me "like" again
6B370051-0A07-4502-B416-060F03DFEA10.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What do you do when a fellow motorist who is under the influence of alcohol / drugs gives you attention at a traffic light?

By "gives you attention" do you mean "causes concern"? If so, then, yes, I will take down their license plate number and a description of their vehicle and notify the police.

Box Ox

Lmao. Look elsewhere, you won't find it here

Psssssh, speak for yourself!

I have ‘em to throw me a beer. Then I put on my inflatable T-Rex costume that I keep in case I spot someone that’s come to party. Then I get out and wrap their car in the Christmas lights I keep on my 8000 shelf while blasting Ace of Base from my shoulder boombox. If I can take a lunch right then, I invite them to a drift-off in the nearest parking lot. The intersection I see my drunk drivers at has a pretty long light cycle.

summersaltstains

One time I looked down into the truck next to me and saw a mechanic with an open Miller High Life. I was so burnt out by peak at that point I almost asked him to share.