Division Manager demoted again in the district!!!

local804

Once again we hear about another DM getting demoted (hmmm hmm stepping down) in our wonderful fun filled district. Island City has had its fair share of news in the past but this one tops the charts with a cover up. From what I understand, lets say Joe, a married man, has an affair with an employee. The union employee gets pregnant and starts talking about whos going to be the babies daddy. Does this violate the UPS code of conduct for management? Is there a rule in thier book about having relationships with emplyees?
Um Yes there is a rule but who cares about this. How about your family at home and your binding agreement to your wife? Just another pos thinking with his ( you know what)
Lets just send Joe out to the eastern building and hope this goes away. Shame on you!

scoobypanda

Where is this "Joe" going now? Back to his old eastern building? Which center? Wow, I am floored......actually thought this guy was a decent, family man. Sad.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I saw this happen before only it was not a dm. and there was not a pregnancy involved. Which is good since he then moved on....
She got fired, and he is still there, hourly.

Channahon

This may only be the beginning of his discipline. Perhaps a paternity test will be the final determination of his employment.

Just the fact that the word is going around the district is enough for a Division Manager to lose their position. Any UPS management person should never put themselves in a position to be associated with an hourly or non management UPS employee romatically.

I have over the years seen UPS management lose their jobs, not thinking professionally, but otherwise.

Go home and tell that to the wife or husband, pretty much ends their careers and marriages.

HazMatMan

This may only be the beginning of his discipline. Perhaps a paternity test will be the final determination of his employment.

Just the fact that the word is going around the district is enough for a Division Manager to lose their position. Any UPS management person should never put themselves in a position to be associated with an hourly or non management UPS employee romatically.

I have over the years seen UPS management lose their jobs, not thinking professionally, but otherwise.

Go home and tell that to the wife or husband, pretty much ends their careers and marriages.
Could a management person marry an hourly??? Could a management person marry a management person??

Channahon

Could a management person marry an hourly??? Could a management person marry a management person??

Yes, it does happen, however, one of the employees has to leave the company. That is stated in the UPS policy book, which is availabe on UPS'ers.com
Unless the policy has changed since I left in 2006.

Here's an interesting thought, a same sex relationship is generally not handled the same way. I'm guessing as long as a marriage isn't legal, there's no violation to UPS policy.

local804

I do know of 2 hourly-salary/management relationships that both ended in one person leaving the company and both couples did get married. Chan is correct about the policies and the policy book and there has been no change to it. The snake/sneak of a man is now going to run the feeder dept in ELI.

local804

I got a few PM about the manager Joe. This is not Joe P that I posted the thread about 2 months ago getting walked off the property. That was 43rd this is from LIC.

HazMatMan

I got a few PM about the manager Joe. This is not Joe P that I posted the thread about 2 months ago getting walked off the property. That was 43rd this is from LIC.

Yeah, he just rode off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Never heard a peep about Joe P again. UPS sure does a great job covering up what they want covered up..Kinda like the Mafia..