Division Meeting $$$

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Although the company is in the cost cutting mode one of the divisions in Wisconsin found a little extra in the budget to hold a meeting in the Atrium at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. I'm sure they give the food and drink away there.:angry:

8up

this maybe the last hurrah for some of them, after the decisions are made regarding who's left during the restructuring. so they're gonna live large while the livin's easy.

bigblu 2 you

Although the company is in the cost cutting mode one of the divisions in Wisconsin found a little extra in the budget to hold a meeting in the Atrium at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. I'm sure they give the food and drink away there.:angry:
our center manager loves to remind us that he makes 55 cents a mile while following/spying on us in hopes to find us not using a method properly or walking at a less than brisk pace etc.but this morning we were asked to takeout 10 more stops per day and increase our performance in light of a decline in volume and pick ups????

TheKid

The last time the "big wig" meeting was in our area all of the managers had their cushy chairs shipped in so they could be comfortable. Money well spent.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
This reminds of a meeting they had here at a hotel I del to, I was delivering to the hotel, they where all standing in the lobby and some of the sups started heckling me, like I was the fat kid with glass walking into the high school football team meeting. My on car sup apologize for their behavior, I said its ok they all know who acted and was the professional there, the union driver.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This reminds of a meeting they had here at a hotel I del to, I was delivering to the hotel, they where all standing in the lobby and some of the sups started heckling me, like I was the fat kid with glass walking into the high school football team meeting. My on car sup apologize for their behavior, I said its ok they all know who acted and was the professional there, the union driver.

I was delivering to a business stop one time and when I came out, my center manager was standing next to my truck along with the Division and District managers. Naturally, I assumed I was about to be taken out in the woods and shot....but what actually happened was that the DM was looking for a particular restraunt to eat lunch at and they couldnt find it so they pulled over next to the first UPS truck they saw to get directions. I'm glad I had my BH door closed, 4-ways on etc etc. It took another half an hour for my heart rate to return to normal, and I made a little bit of wee wee in my shorts.