DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
pallet project

bfe9b7a0b04fe9bedcecfa9e9126c276.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I definitely can't let the wife see this thread. She already comes up with enough weird crap for me to build. For what its worth one of the last things I did was spend about 2 weeks out in the shop refurnishing an antique coffee table/serving tray thing that she had started on years ago that she said would be perfect for the living room---- and gave up on. I figured I would surprise her with it. The surprise was that she took it to a local consignment shop and sold it for $125 bucks because it wasn't what she wanted anymore. WOMEN!!!!!

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Inside a kitchen cupboard door........

Where's the metric conversions?
5 ml = 1 tsp and while you're at it what is a tsp and a tbsp?

Got a cough syrup with hydrocodone a month ago ... I thought tsp was tablespoon.
Pharmacist said I was lucky to be standing.

oldngray

nowhere special
I definitely can't let the wife see this thread. She already comes up with enough weird crap for me to build. For what its worth one of the last things I did was spend about 2 weeks out in the shop refurnishing an antique coffee table/serving tray thing that she had started on years ago that she said would be perfect for the living room---- and gave up on. I figured I would surprise her with it. The surprise was that she took it to a local consignment shop and sold it for $125 bucks because it wasn't what she wanted anymore. WOMEN!!!!!

My wife had me do something similar and after I refinished it she decided she didn't want it. :dead:

moreluck

golden ticket member
One of the simplest projects was making an eyeglass holder for the purse.....
Buy a potholder with the print of your choice...

Fold in half and sew up the long side and short side........glasses inserted will be protected inside your purse and there's a little loop on it too.