Do Anyone Have A Good Love Life

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Liberalism teaches us that fathers are not important. Lets pay woman to have children, generation after generation, with no fathers in the household. I'm sure things will work out OK.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Are you kidding? Working at UPS has gotten me more acquainted with the love of my life than any way I could have ever have imagined. I see her more now than ever. Hell, there's never a time she isn't by my side.

She's not very handy at cooking, but she can press start on a microwave and she's always there to lend a helping hand in the garage. She keeps me pointed in the right direction and will wipe my tears when things get me down.

She can drive a stick shift, swing a hammer, tie a bowline, and can throw a mean punch if I ever need backed up. She's what keeps me hanging on. She can't count very high, but I don't hold it against her. She can pleasure me in ways no one else can.

Thanks to UPS, she's the only one I ever see these days. UPS has brought us closer. There's just no letting go.

Last edited:

shepski79

If you like to make money this is your place. We just call us. Weekend fathers and mothers. My wife stays home with the kids. I make the bank. Weeee party on the weekends. Man do Monday's suck for performance.

Stopher

It can be done. My first marriage didn't work cause of the ups lifestyle but Ive met an amazing woman since then. She is getting ready for her first peak so get back to me later but I believe in it. In fact I think I'm living it. Sometimes you have to man up and give your sweetheart what she needs at the end of the night even after even after you just busted out 220. Gotta keep mama happy. On that note, I'm gonna got momma happy right now.

tarico

If you like to make money this is your place. We just call us. Weekend fathers and mothers. My wife stays home with the kids. I make the bank. Weeee party on the weekends. Man do Monday's suck for performance.
I know because your income alone is like 2 people's lol .. I can imagine how your Monday's go

tarico

It can be done. My first marriage didn't work cause of the ups lifestyle but Ive met an amazing woman since then. She is getting ready for her first peak so get back to me later but I believe in it. In fact I think I'm living it. Sometimes you have to man up and give your sweetheart what she needs at the end of the night even after even after you just busted out 220. Gotta keep mama happy. On that note, I'm gonna got momma happy right now.
Lmao do your thing bruh

Indecisi0n

Are you kidding? Working at UPS has gotten me more acquainted with the love of my life than any way I could have ever have imagined. I see her more now than ever. Hell, there's never a time she isn't by my side.

She's not very handy at cooking, but she can press start on a microwave and she's always there to lend a helping hand in the garage. She keeps me pointed in the right direction and will wipe my tears when things get me down.

She can drive a stick shift, swing a hammer, tie a bowline, and can throw a mean punch if I ever need backed up. She's what keeps me hanging on. She can't count very high, but I don't hold it against her. She can pleasure me in ways no one else can.

Thanks to UPS, she's the only one I ever see these days. UPS has brought us closer. There's just no letting go.
Her?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Its actually like everything else in life worth having, you have to work at it, and make it happen. And a sense of humor helps.

As a retiree, I can attest that it does get better after leaving the uniform