Do anyone have a route

TheKid99

That requires a signature on every delivery?

The center I'm going to requires this. No wonder there's a desperate need for drivers at this center and there's a high turnover rate at this center.

JL 0513

That requires a signature on every delivery?

The center I'm going to requires this. No wonder there's a desperate need for drivers at this center and there's a high turnover rate at this center.

Has your center given an explanation as to why? Is your center located in the worst part of the country or something, or is this just some stupid reaction to something?

Most centers cover at least some suburbs, except maybe the biggest city hubs. Why would a sig be needed at every house stop in a nice neighborhood?

I'd say that's a good 40 stops less a day you could do.

rod

Retired 22 years
There was a time when all centers required a sig at every stop--unless the pkg had a release number on it. I'm missing something here----what does getting a signature have to do with a high turn over rate? Don't you get paid by the hour?

TheKid99

Has your center given an explanation as to why? Is your center located in the worst part of the country or something, or is this just some stupid reaction to something?

Most centers cover at least some suburbs, except maybe the biggest city hubs. Why would a sig be needed at every house stop in a nice neighborhood?

I'd say that's a good 40 stops less a day you could do.

I'm going to Detroit

Nuff said.

Only Detroit routes require this because of theft.

Future

Victory Ride
Call me crazy, but I would think there are some very rich resi areas in Detroit.......do you need a signature at those locations?