Do I get the GWI?

charm299

And I showed you where that language was stricken from your supplement. Jfc man, why are you arguing for you to get a lower wage???
I’m not still arguing with you, I’m just saying what we got. you’re right, we should’ve gotten the whole raise. Maybe I shouldn’t have said arguing. So wha, should we file a grievance? And what about next year, we wouldn’t get the gwi because we’re still in progression?

If you been there a least a year and before 2 years you also get the $1.75 under your new position as RPCD. Your rate should be $39.78 not $38.03.

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 27
I just checked my timecard today and my pay rate got reduced to $37.62.. I mentioned this to steward and says it's allowed like wtf? That's not what Article 41 says.
Yeah I'm filing currently every Friday penalty pay because it states for the new contract all Teamsters will receive a minimum of $2.75.

charm299

Business Agent states there is a southern grievance filed for this.I'm filing every week because they owe us every week. I'm shorted .41 cents currently
Let us know how that goes, originally our business agent said file a grievance to get it, now he’s saying we don’t get the full raise