Do more with less

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is one hell of a * show with this weather. Thanks carol.

Ps. Make sure you hit SPC.
SPC has gotten to a level that it really shouldn’t be at. After everything we went through as workers at this company last year with Pandemic Peak stop counts and piece counts, it’s really a kick in the ballsack.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
SPC has gotten to a level that it really shouldn’t be at. After everything we went through as workers at this company last year with Pandemic Peak stop counts and piece counts, it’s really a kick in the ballsack.
We bust our balls for 12 months. They get a nice stock increase we get more stops.

Last One In

I have a rural route. Monday I had 165 stops. Sent a 22.4 driver to me to take 40 off me. I still brought back 30+. Good times. Worked til 9:30 Wednesday and Thursday.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a rural route. Monday I had 165 stops. Sent a 22.4 driver to me to take 40 off me. I still brought back 30+. Good times. Worked til 9:30 Wednesday and Thursday.
Damn----our town route didn't even do that much back when....... I had a combination "little town" and about a hundred miles of rural routes and I probably averaged 130 stops for 9-10 hours.

542thruNthru

Is one hell of a * show with this weather. Thanks carol.

Ps. Make sure you hit SPC.

One more over 9.5 they'll be paying me a lot more to do the same amount.

That's weird. Out here it's all about reducing paid day right now. We are running so many cars that he had air driver's working at top rate until this week when the bottom dropped out because the east coast and texas can't handle a little snow.

Last couple days my center has sent 15-20 guys home a day. We're being told it will be the same next week.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's weird. Out here it's all about reducing paid day right now. We are running so many cars that he had air driver's working at top rate until this week when the bottom dropped out because the east coast and texas can't handle a little snow.

Last couple days my center has sent 15-20 guys home a day. We're being told it will be the same next week.

One of our main feeder hubs got snowed in. Monday and Tuesday were extremely light and normal. Wednesday and yesterday I saw numbers I hadn't seen since the start of pandemic peak.

Seymour Packages

Same here. However I do my best to tell all RPCDs and 22.4s that they are guaranteed 8 hours if reporting as scheduled per our supplement. Our scumbag on roads call guys at home and hit them with "We are super light today, you want to take the day?" Don't answer the phone. And if you show up and there is "no work", demand your 8. They ran us like rented mules for almost a year straight then have the balls to try and soft lay guys off. Nah. Two cover drivers in my building swept the bays and parked package cars for 8 hours yesterday. Record profits for UPS, we all will get some of them one way or the other.

Last edited:

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!

Same up here in the Bay Area, I’ve never seen anything like it in 25 years.