Do people who are in progression (22.3) get the retro pay also?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Observer, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Observer

Observer Active Member

Do people who are in progression (22.4) get the retro pay also? Another question do people in progression get the raise after everything is ratified and the checks are done for back pay? I know we won't be getting any retro checks until at least June based on last time - but just trying to get a couple of questions answered. Thanks for your help with this.

2. Observer

Observer Active Member

I meant 22.3 not 22.4 - fingers don't always hit the correct keys.

3. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Well-Known Member

4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Yes. I hope that helps you. Have a wonderful holiday season this year and God bless you and your family.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

Did you turn in the retro pay request form? It was due Nov 30th. If you turned it in you will get a retro check. Otherwise it is forfeited.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. If your still in progression, u will get your progression raise if the contract isn’t official. My last progression is 50 cents on March 19. Crossing fingers

So I’m at $13 now, i would go to $13.50 on March 19 and then when the contract becomes offical, I’ll go to $14.20. If the contract becomes official before March 19, then i only go to $13.70

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jimmystruther

Jimmystruther New Member

i just hit 4 years on Dec 2 2018 and im at 13.50, i'm local 804 in NY. does anyone know if we also go up $15 in January when minimum wage goes up to $15?

8. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Yes, if your pay is below the min wage, it goes up to that wage. However, you will not be accruing any more retro pay, from that point on. Then add in the contractual wages at the appropriate time.