Do some of you guys work out? If you do

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had a Y membership all last year and never stepped foot into the place.
I simply arm curl all my over 70's while maintaining a brisk pace from the street to the front door.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For the love of god learn to use the search function. I'm beginning to think you're trolling us because every thread you've started on here has been covered 10 plus times.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

There is a driver in our center that keeps Dumbbells and those push up things in the back of his truck..along with a yoga mat....he works out on his lunch...a little much if you ask me

Dr.Brownz

How do you balance gym and working?

Many of my hobbies are physical things like hiking, climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, so I stay in shape that way.

I still believe only trendy herd mentality type people go to the gym (it's a social status thing for them) or very busy (they think they are busy) city people go to the gym.

For real go ride your bike around town.

guyinthebrownbox

I drive feeder at night. My gym is on the way home. Most weeks I can make it in there a few days a week to lift. Ride my bike also when I can for some cardio.

But there are some weeks where 50-60 hours doesn't leave enough time to make it in there. Those weeks I would rather focus on sleep with the little time between shifts. The equipment we drive is just too big to risk it

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Many of my hobbies are physical things like hiking, climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, so I stay in shape that way.
Those things will keep you "in shape" but they don't target specific muscle groups in the way working out in a gym will.

I still believe only trendy herd mentality type people go to the gym (it's a social status thing for them) or very busy (they think they are busy) city people go to the gym.
And that's not true at all. If I want to look like I was sculpted by Michelangelo himself when my clothes are off, the gym is the only way.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No thanks. I use equipment provided. A stair machine and a treadmill. Pushing and pulling. Doing curls lifting off the shelves. If I didn't have power steering again. Another workout