Do some of you guys work out? If you do

KOG72

I’m full of it
I'm ok everywhere but my belly and I hate sit-ups. So I bought a wondercore sit up thing. It really worked. I was getting some nice abs started, because it was so easy, you could do like 500 crunches at a time. But it messed up my inner ear, I thought I was sick. First time I called in sick to UPS ever in over 7 years. Next day I couldn't even stand up without falling straight to the floor. It got better, but now I have my gut back.
Sounds like a future yard sale item

BrownTexas

I have an apartment complex on route with a fairly nice gym. They gave me a key to it. So I stop and have lunch and take whatever time that takes. Then I go workout with the rest of my lunch. As long as it is high intensity, I'm not too worried if it is only 20-30 minutes or so.

snarts

Has anyone worn a fit bit while working and wouldn't mind telling us how many calories burned was recorded?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Many of my hobbies are physical things like hiking, climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, so I stay in shape that way.

I still believe only trendy herd mentality type people go to the gym (it's a social status thing for them) or very busy (they think they are busy) city people go to the gym.

For real go ride your bike around town.
I have a pro exercise bike, jumprope, free weights, running shoes; which are the basics to me. And other items.

I sometimes agree about gyms however if you live close enough to one (even perhaps walking distance) they can be very convenient. I also believe some companies (like UPS) will pay for them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I've slacked off working out like I used to a year or two ago. Last year was murder on my schedule trying to hit a financial goal. Now I'm trying to get back into a balance of work and working out.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I work out before work at 6 am m-friend. It also helps my "over allowed" get way up there 3 hours+. Which in turn helps me make a poop ton of money.