Do sprinters take diesel?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah it was a dusting and a 2% grade. Lol
How about three feet of snow that collapsed many roofs and because there was so much snow, fire trucks couldn't get to a burning house, causing it to burn to the ground? You're thinking about where YOU live where there is only one hill. Lol.

Hold up.... Aren't you the same one who had to wake his poor pregnant wife at 1:30 am to pick him up because he was stuck in an inch of mud? Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How about three feet of snow that collapsed many roofs and because there was so much snow, fire trucks couldn't get to a burning house, causing it to burn to the ground? You're thinking about where YOU live where there is only one hill. Lol.

Hold up.... Aren't you the same one who had to wake his poor pregnant wife at 1:30 am to pick him up because he was stuck in an inch of mud? Lol.
My running boards were buried in the mud. :censored2: was deep lol.

STFXG

3.0 sprinters burn about 1 gallon of DEF every 2000 miles. Just under 5 gallons every 10k miles (10k miles is the service interval).

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hey! None of the times were dry pavement, Smartypants. It was snow and mud.

Snow never bothered me. You can see the bad spots. Mud is a different story. Sometimes it's firm, sometimes it can't even support the weight of a hummingbird, and there's only one way to find out.

Purplepackage

We had a guy do this at my old station and he got a warning letter for it...

I'm honestly not sure if the guy at my station will get one or not. He filled the tank but didn't turn it on, the mechanic sent it out to mercedes today so when that bill comes I suppose time will tell

Star B

White Lightening
well, if he didn't turn it on like he said he did, i'm surprised the mechanic didn't just drop/drain the tank and fill it with diesel.