Do we do anything right?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
A customer of mine wanted to put in a good word for me. I told her to do it on UPS.com. She did and even got an email reply. Apparently never made it to my Center Team. I told her thanking me is enough, no need to involve them.

A

anonymous6

i was going home from work one day and stopped to help an old lady change a tire. she tried to give me 50 dollars but i told her i didn't stop expecting anything. she then wanted my work ph numbver but i told her if she wanted to , she could give a donation to the Boy Scouts. That's where i learned to do good deeds.

i never told this story to anyone bc ya not sposed to talk about good deeds but you clowns don't know who i am anyways.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
People generally don't go to complaint websites to write glowing reviews. 600 complaints is probably what the national call center takes in a day.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
i was going home from work one day and stopped to help an old lady change a tire. she tried to give me 50 dollars but i told her i didn't stop expecting anything. she then wanted my work ph numbver but i told her if she wanted to , she could give a donation to the Boy Scouts. That's where i learned to do good deeds.

i never told this story to anyone bc ya not sposed to talk about good deeds but you clowns don't know who i am anyways.

You lie! Your twin brother told the same story yesterday.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
whenever i get down by all the concerns and complaints i handle, i look at the total piece count for that day and remember how many THOUSANDS of customers were satisfied with their service