Do we have to work on Jan 2?

brown bomber

brown bomber
make sure that cigar is a Primo.....got a bunch of decent non-Cubans available...........there are also Cubano "rejects" available.........enjoy and save

brown bomber

brown bomber
Not sure Mr. Assclown................I'm retired........perhaps you should have addressed this issue, on a local level........if you have to seek answers regarding....your own contract......on a public forum....................GOOD LUCK

AKCoverMan

There is no Package service on 02Jan in lieu of 01Jan for the New Year's Day holiday. It is a contract paid holiday in our local, check your contract to be sure. Drivers and preload/unload employees will be holiday off, I am sure the feeder runs will not operate Sunday night. The planes keep flying however so the folks who work the air gateway will be on.

klolx

There is no Package service on 02Jan in lieu of 01Jan for the New Year's Day holiday. It is a contract paid holiday in our local, check your contract to be sure. Drivers and preload/unload employees will be holiday off, I am sure the feeder runs will not operate Sunday night. The planes keep flying however so the folks who work the air gateway will be on.

Thank you sir!

klolx

Not sure Mr. Assclown................I'm retired........perhaps you should have addressed this issue, on a local level........if you have to seek answers regarding....your own contract......on a public forum....................GOOD LUCK

I can see that.