Do we have to work Saturday? My center is saying ALL DRIVERS do.

My center is saying all drivers must work Saturday up to 3rd in seniority. Is this true?? I am supposed to be visiting family Saturday, also I have 7th in seniority at my center. Guess I’ll just shut up and go in if I have to but it really sucks. :robot:

Last edited:

charm299

My center is saying all drivers must work Saturday up to 3rd in seniority. Is this true?? I am supposed to be visiting family Saturday, also I have 7th in seniority at my center. Guess I’ll just shut up and go in if I have to but it really sucks. :robot:
You Saturday mornin: this is cardboardallergy, I won’t be there today. Goodbye

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Only have to work if you don't have the testicles to call in.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GOD I LOVE WHEN THEY USE THAT LINE

🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

Our CEO is flexing muscle and running laps around our current contract. We are paying a heavy price for our current (weak) contract.
If done correctly by seniority in the central, the contract does allow the company to require a sixth day. The only stipulation is your pay rate. What heavy price are we paying? We’ve always worked from after Thanksgiving until Christmas six days.

Whereistheunion

If done correctly by seniority in the central, the contract does allow the company to require a sixth day. The only stipulation is your pay rate. What heavy price are we paying? We’ve always worked from after Thanksgiving until Christmas six days.
Heavy extensive use of PVD'S it expanded under our current UPS leadership.

Thebrownblob

Heavy extensive use of PVD'S it expanded under our current UPS leadership.
Current leader ship. not so much. The current leader ship lost his job because he was fired when he wrote a letter to UPS opposing them using PVDs. if you’re not getting the hours, you want file a grievance.. I’m still not sure what heavy price you’re talking about. I don’t disagree PVD is outside our contract language and should not be happening..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not all of us

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What weak local you in?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn’t work 6 days during peak until a few years ago. I don’t mind if it actually helps with Monday. What’s happened the past few years is both Saturday and Monday are under 8 hour days unless you request the work. I’m not coming in Saturday for my route to be cut Monday or show up to 4 hours of work.

Thebrownblob

I didn’t work 6 days during peak until a few years ago. I don’t mind if it actually helps with Monday. What’s happened the past few years is both Saturday and Monday are under 8 hour days unless you request the work. I’m not coming in Saturday for my route to be cut Monday or show up to 4 hours of work.
Yesterday was a :censored2:show here. Last driver punched out at 10:30pm