Do you believe God loves you?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I do.

I believe God loves humanity.

Regardless of the religious machinery you choose to seek God , how are you doing with your faith in God and

how are you doing in knowing personally how much God loves you,

regardless of how rotten or good of a person you are or even just think you are?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't.

God. A manmade construct.
I do.

I believe man is a God made created being construct if you will.

Maybe the word God or the name is man made but I believe the being whom is understood as God by many is the Creator Being who is creator of all and the source of all life.

I believe in this being and I believe he loves you.

quad decade guy

I do.

I believe man is a God made created being construct if you will.

Maybe the word God or the name is man made but I believe the being whom is understood as God by many is the Creator Being who is creator of all and the source of all life.

I believe in this being and I believe he loves you.
Ok. I don't...see?

As circuitous and nebulous your statement was....

Didn't change or prove anything....as it is just an opinion.

Last night was crystal clear and cold. Perfect for star watching.

As I pondered that most of what is seen by your eye are galaxies....

I sure didn't think about the crusades or church or pot luck lunches....

I do think instantaneous interstellar travel will at least give us a more intelligent idea of perhaps our origins....

Helpful tip: try all this pondering with a fine 12 yo Scotch.....

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ok. I don't...see?

As circuitous and nebulous your statement was....

Didn't change or prove anything....as it is just an opinion.

Last night was crystal clear and cold. Perfect for star watching.

As I pondered that most of what is seen by your eye are galaxies....

I sure didn't think about the crusades or church or pot luck lunches....

I do think instantaneous interstellar travel will at least give us a more intelligent idea of perhaps our origins....

Helpful tip: try all this pondering with a fine 12 yo Scotch.....
I see.

I respect your right to believe this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I do.

Regardless of the religious machinery you choose to seek God , how are you doing with your faith in God and

regardless of how rotten or good of a person you are or even just think you are?
How dare you call us rotten people!

worldwide

I do.

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

George Carlin

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Everything surround the belief in God revolves around the human self reflections on death. Humans have a unique curiosity about death. They say some species of animals like elephants do too, but only man has been able to articulate it in writings and ceremony. The human ability to imagine a world beyond our physical being and the concept of a soul, so, to beat death. Yet, they are as fictitious as any science fiction drama because there is no proof other than psychosomatic beliefs and experiences.