Do you donate to drive?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Seriously that's a politician answer and you don't get it

I know you're a really good dude and you work hard but sometimes you need to listen to the rank and file.
I have no reason whatsoever to "politic" to you???

What I still post here I do to try and help, so do with it what you will.

Just know that (like you), I already got mine but am not willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I prefer to pay it forward,....a notion lost but not forgotten in the Teamsters Union.

I have no reason whatsoever to "politic" to you???

What I still post here I do to try and help, so do with it what you will.

Just know that (like you), I already got mine but am not willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I prefer to pay it forward,....a notion lost but not forgotten in the Teamsters Union.
Meanwhile we have drivers are going to take a code 05 day.
This will ask contract ever vote on I'm just hoping that I can get something good for the people that follow behind me just like I got when I started here

Thebrownblob

Meanwhile we have drivers are going to take a code 05 day.
This will ask contract ever vote on I'm just hoping that I can get something good for the people that follow behind me just like I got when I started here
Don’t forget they take code 05 because they don’t ask, or know any better. I will kick the boss‘s door in to make sure a driver that is put to work gets his guarantee if he wants it. They’ve been trying some sneaky BS about putting 05 in the board at the beginning of the day I flipped my :censored2: on Friday. Told Center Manager that is dishonest the contract clearly states anyone put to work is guaranteed 06 guarantee eight hours the only one that can break it is the employee. People have to speak up and not ask the boss how the contract works, and what their rights are. They will always be lied to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My local has a Pac fund and I am on the board. We endorse labor friendly candidates including Republicans. We had one Republican who was very helpful to our membership. we wholeheartedly supported him.
We have a Republican Senator that was instrumental in recent pension reform that received a boatload of DRIVE money and our Republican Governor receives similar support and spoke at our annual State Conference meeting last summer.

People need to step away from partisan politics every once in awhile and pay more attention to where and who butters their bread.

Thebrownblob

We has a Republican Senator that was instrumental in recent pension reform that received a boatload of DRIVE money and our Republican Governor receives similar support and spoke at our annual State Conference meeting last summer.

People need to step away from partisan politics every once in awhile and pay more attention to where and who butters their bread.
Indeed I won’t lie when more goes to Democrats but on the issues of labor they pick up the phone, maybe it’s because they want the money. That is slowly changing. My local pac fund will not be supporting our democrat governor because of support for driverless trucks.

Don’t forget they take code 05 because they don’t ask, or know any better. I will kick the boss‘s door in to make sure a driver that is put to work gets his guarantee if he wants it. They’ve been trying some sneaky BS about putting 05 in the board at the beginning of the day I flipped my :censored2: on Friday. Told Center Manager that is dishonest the contract clearly states anyone put to work is guaranteed 06 guarantee eight hours the only one that can break it is the employee. People have to speak up and not ask the boss how the contract works, and what their rights are. They will always be lied to.
It is not an option here even though management tries to make it one

Whither

Scofflaw
We're still using the 5. Recently my center changed all of our pay codes in the "verify" screen to 05 and cancelled our ability to edit them back to 06. Our stews are grieving it on behalf of all affected members every single day.

I carry on following Orion, update for update, and diligently following the methods. What they consider a less than 8 hr dispatch turns into a more than 9.5 dispatch without fail. :lol:

Thebrownblob

We're still using the 5. Recently my center changed all of our pay codes in the "verify" screen to 05 and cancelled our ability to edit them back to 06. Our stews are grieving it on behalf of all affected members every single day.

I carry on following Orion, update for update, and diligently following the methods. What they consider a less than 8 hr dispatch turns into a more than 9.5 dispatch without fail. :lol:
The level of dishonesty the company has sunk to is mind-boggling. This nonsense cannot continue.

Whither

Scofflaw
The level of dishonesty the company has sunk to is mind-boggling. This nonsense cannot continue.
Fully agreed! There are times when I almost feel bad delivering my route in such an idiotic fashion. But then I look up at the supe in my cab (the Lytx camera) and recall all the BS this company has pulled. I laugh and keep letting Orion call the shots. :wink-very:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Union Drive.jpg

The more they pressure you the more you know you do not want any part of it. I got out of DRIVE. It wasn't easy. I also quit giving to United Way when they started handing out pre made forms with your name on it. The more pressure the more I run.

Here is the letter I had to write to get out of DRIVE after I did what they said I had to do but that failed.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am sending this form straight to you because I did as instructed 2 months ago and gave a form to Rothman to sign and forward to you. The instructions said it could take 4 to 6 weeks to have the deductions stop coming from my paycheck. It has now been 8 weeks so I figured the form never got any further than Rothman. This process should not be this difficult. It sure wasn’t this hard to get the money taken out of my checks.

When I signed up years ago I asked what if I ever want to cancel out. I was told all you had to do was call your local union. They didn’t say that then the local union would send you a form so you can then get it to the local union’s officer so that then he could hopefully get it to the National Drive. I think if most people knew this they would be reluctant to join, which is probably why it isn’t told in the first place.

Thanks so much for you help,

The more they pressure you the more you know you do not want any part of it. I got out of DRIVE. It wasn't easy. I also quit giving to United Way when they started handing out pre made forms with your name on it. The more pressure the more I run.

Here is the actual letter I had to write to get out of DRIVE after I did what they said I had to do but that failed alsoView attachment 389339 the form you have to have.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am sending this form straight to you because I did as instructed 2 months ago and gave a form to Rothman to sign and forward to you. The instructions said it could take 4 to 6 weeks to have the deductions stop coming from my paycheck. It has now been 8 weeks so I figured the form never got any further than Rothman. This process should not be this difficult. It sure wasn’t this hard to get the money taken out of my checks.

When I signed up years ago I asked what if I ever want to cancel out. I was told all you had to do was call your local union. They didn’t say that then the local union would send you a form so you can then get it to the local union’s officer so that then he could hopefully get it to the National Drive. I think if most people knew this they would be reluctant to join, which is probably why it isn’t told in the first place.

Thanks so much for you help,
It's like trying to get out of Auto renew for satellite radio....