Do you ever talk about browncafe to coworkers?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Or hear anybody talk about it? What do you say when they ask you if you've heard of it?

Why are we all afraid of revealing our identity?

Genuine questions please don't flame me my little heart can't take it and I'll just post pictures of my pretty kitty again

El Correcto

god is dead
Or hear anybody talk about it? What do you say when they ask you if you've heard of it?

Genuine questions please don't flame me my little heart can't take it and I'll just post pictures of my pretty kitty again
Never been brought up to me and I’m there to make money not small talk with co workers. Part of the job I enjoy most is being left to my own devices.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

My former Division Manager brought it up last peak talking about something in the union forums . I've heard some of the union reps talk about it too. With the DM I just acted like I didn't know what he was talking about

barnyard

KTM rider
A few of my coworkers know who I am here, one used to post here, he quit and has not posted since. There were a couple of division people that know who I am, they are retired, so doubtful that it will come up.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Can’t think of more than 5 people I know that come here to lurk or post. Most are more concerned about draft picks and how to get the day off work.

Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss, other times I think they are blissfully ignorant.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Anybody mentions this site at work I tell them to stay away, it's a bunch of management spies who can log your ip adress and track you down.

rod

Retired 22 years
Most of the drivers at my old center have never heard of the BrownCafe because their ears are way up managements asses.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
There was a driver I thought I meshed with pretty well. He said that "he lived on here" when I asked him about it. I told him I was mesomorph and he was really closed off and just said not to tell anyone who I am and why.

If that driver reads this he knows who he is. You're a good dude man I enjoyed loading for you for the small time that I did.

I was also just a tad bit embarrassed to admit I was mesomorph lmao

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
A few of my coworkers know who I am here, one used to post here, he quit and has not posted since. There were a couple of division people that know who I am, they are retired, so doubtful that it will come up.
Do you know why the one quit? Did you guys used to talk about the :censored2: you saw on here?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
My gf knows I post on here. She knows the game at ups and what this site is about though... She doesn't really care too much about it to browse like I do. I share with her the gems I find for good laughs though.

over9five

Staff member
Everyone knows who I am. The mechanic (the monkey avatar, anyone remember him?) used to yell "OVAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" from 300 feet away. I used to cringe...

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Can’t think of more than 5 people I know that come here to lurk or post. Most are more concerned about draft picks and how to get the day off work.

Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss, other times I think they are blissfully ignorant.
Lots are wilfully ignorant.