do you like your local Ta

not what i voted for

r are you going to vote YES or no on your local Ta and why?

No they are screwing the part timers. Creating $21.00 hour vacation driver job,have to work 25 years full time to get the new pension rate,another 100 lower wage 22.3 jobs and prequalify for package car driver. What happened to making UPS pay record breaking profits.

stink219

I'm a yes on our supplement. Great new opportunities for part timers to go full time. Plus if they drive as casuals for summer and peak, they reduce their progression. So if it takes 8 years to go FT, a PT can drive 26 weeks a year as a cover. If they go FT after 8 they will walk in at top rate.

rudy5150

NO vote for me. We are getting pushed and pushed with more work daily yet are hours are getting cut! Im voting NO because 4 yr progression to reach full scale wage. It s 3 under current contract. Why is it 4 now with record profits? Raises are smaller than current contract. Why are raises less with record profits? Healthcare is not as good as what it used to be. Why with record profits should our healthcare suffer? Those are the 3 main reasons Im voting no on the contract. Its clear that Hoffa and Hall are not looking out for our best interests. This TA is filled with concessions and no gains! Go back to the table!

stink219

NO vote for me. We are getting pushed and pushed with more work daily yet are hours are getting cut! Im voting NO because 4 yr progression to reach full scale wage. It s 3 under current contract. Why is it 4 now with record profits? Raises are smaller than current contract. Why are raises less with record profits? Healthcare is not as good as what it used to be. Why with record profits should our healthcare suffer? Those are the 3 main reasons Im voting no on the contract. Its clear that Hoffa and Hall are not looking out for our best interests. This TA is filled with concessions and no gains! Go back to the table!
Rudy, you never addressed the OP's question. LOCAL SUPPLEMENT!!!!!

newtothis

Tentative Local Supplement

Potential outcomes to voting yes:

Direct hit to income:
• one VCD hired per driver out on vacation as per supplement could leave VCD drivers with no route if split/cover drivers fill all spots. If that happens what could the company do? Maybe remove work from routes to create splits for the VCD to do. Which can potentially take OT from full time package drivers

• although you may receive your much desired summer vacation, the potential loss in OT will directly impact your income. Making the summer vacation week less desirable.

"Recommended" Pension Increase:
• Upon ratification the pension increase is only a "recommendation", not a guarantee. We cannot vote yes just to hope that this proposal will pass. Hope is not a plan.