do you listen to radio or podcast and if so what do you listen to?

reydluap

Podcast. Dave Ramsey, Ray Lucia , and different types of newscast. And a little Chrystal Bowersox, Thompson Square, Pink, GaGa, Eric Church, Steel Magnolia, Sugarland, Mellencamp, and Pink Floyd to name a few albums I have downloaded. I find that the 4 1/2 hour trip to the airport every night passes A LOT quicker if the tunes are a rock'n!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Both

Podcasts include Dave Ramsay, Clark Howard, Freakonomics, and various sports talk , fantasy baseball and football

My iPod is blown out with music, so I pick the genre with my mood !

It all depends on what I'm feeling that day

Returntosender

Motley fool money, Econtalk, Heidi and Frank show, random acts of tangent"podcast for inidividuals in the early and mid 20's" audio books from itunes. 50 shades of Gray, Oscar Wilde,

Leftinbuilding

When I drove......Rush Limbaugh till noon, then KNBR Sports Talk out of San Francisco. Also carried Giants baseball which I loved! At least till Barry came along.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Did not know dave Ramsey had a podcast. Going to check that out.
It only does 1 hour of the three hour show of the previous days show and only one hour is available, the previous day is taken down. If you have spare data on your plan you can stream the full show and previous days shows here, just bookmark it on your phone for easy access daveramsey.com | Archives

btw I also download Clark Howard. I have them both set up on the IPhone to auto download new episodes whenever connected to WiFi to save data for my Pandora streaming. Anyone need help setting it up just pm me or google.

Typed this while on lunch for whoever is stalking me, you know who you are.

Cementups

Box Monkey
SiriusXM. Hits 1 on 2, Lithium 34 or 90's on 9 till noon. noon to 4 Covino and Rich on Indie 104, afternoon depends on the day. mix up the music or on Wednesday's I list to Rude Jude on Shade 45. Hilarious show and some good rap.

WorknLateHuh

I'd be a miserable bastard without any kind of music or anything driving around all day. Usually it's talk radio in the morning then swap to the ipod for the 2nd half of the day.