do you listen to radio or podcast and if so what do you listen to?

canoworms

SiriusXM here. Andrew Loog Oldham on Undergroung Garage in the morning. Grateful Dead show at noon. Meg Griffith on the Loft after The Dead and then B.B. King's Blues station to finish up.

Cementups

Box Monkey
SiriusXM here. Andrew Loog Oldham on Undergroung Garage in the morning. Grateful Dead show at noon. Meg Griffith on the Loft after The Dead and then B.B. King's Blues station to finish up.

What is, name stations I have never listened to on SXM, for $800 Alex?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
In my car I stream siriusxm over my phone onto my car stereo. In the package car I have an ipod with random music plugged into a speaker enclosure that acts like a small boombox with rechargeable batteries. I could plug my phone into the same to listen to sirius in the package car however the batteries on my phone would go after only a few hours.

bogeyball

podcast...

No Agenda show with Adam Curry and John C Dvorak "Media Assassination"

The Dana show

The Gun Nation

I use PocketCast app....

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Adam Carolla Podcast, Adam and Drew Podcast, The Dr. Drew Show, Hollywood BabbleOn, and The Nerdist Podcast. Those get me through my days pretty good. After that I play whatever playlist suits my mood.

sortaisle

I use BeyondPod for my podcasting pleasure. I have a mac mini now so when my contract is up this November, I may go to the darkside and get whatever iPhone is available so I can sync with iTunes. I know I can sync iTunes with my Android phone, but it's a complicated process and more of a pain in the arse than I want to deal with. Just as well to get an iPhone. I don't think they're going to sit on their laurels. They'll find a way to shake things up...too bad Steve Jobs still isn't around. His ideas made Apple pop. We'll have to see what happens.

kingOFchester

Adam Carolla Podcast, Adam and Drew Podcast, The Dr. Drew Show, Hollywood BabbleOn, and The Nerdist Podcast. Those get me through my days pretty good. After that I play whatever playlist suits my mood.

And when Adam has DAG on, pure gold. Pure gold. Can't get enough. "Don't ..look ..at ..me, DON'T.... LOOK.... AT.... ME......":bow:

haven't heard the Dr. Drew solo pod yet. Any good??

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Adam Carolla, The Adam Carolla Show, funny, but he can get old after awhile...sometimes the bitching wears me down...he could use a good anti-depressant...but he is probably the quickest comedian alive.

Joe Rogan, The Joe Rogan Experience, very funny, often says what I'm thinking...for a rich, famous comedian, nobody is more grounded and never lets a guest off the hook if they say or do something stupid. His sidekick, Redban, is quite possibly, the most annoying human being on the planet...and Rogan always lets him know about it...3 hour podcasts...

Greg Fitzsimmons, Fitzdog Radio, also very funny, a frequent guest on both of the men above shows...very honest guy about his flaws...makes it easy to relate to him...His sidekick, Mike Gibbons, is one of the funnier men you've never heard of...

Jay Mohr, Mohr Stories, CAN be funny, but it's real hard to listen to this guy...always talks over the guests...HUGE ego, although he can be hard on himself, which makes him easier to listen to...does great impressions, BUT, he does them over and over again, to the point where you cringe when he does them...

Marc Maron, WTF, great interviewer, probably the best...gets famous people (primarily comedians) to open their souls...very neurotic--think Woody Allen--but very funny...definitely, this guy grows on you...if you look through his list of previous guests, nobody gets the quality of celebrities that Maron does. Sweet spot with musicians...his interview with Dave Grohl and Jack White are worth paying for...

Bill Burr, Monday Morning Podcast, another favorite of mine...Adam Carolla could learn a thing or two from Burr...Billy Boy gets big points by admitting when he is full of bullspit, something Carolla hasn't figured out...Burr's laugh is one of the greats...Lots of sports commentary, but very honest...maybe his best is the advice he gives to reader letters...brutal, honest, hilarious, and genuine...Listen and go friend yourself....

Bryan Callen, The Bryan Callen Show, funny guy, you may know him from the Hangover movies, good buddy of Joe Rogan, likes talking about how handsome he and his body are, but the self-loathing comes through the cracks, he's a bleeding heart libertarian...

The Naked Scientists Podcast, hey, I'm a science geek and I love when things are explained to me...these Brits do it with smarts, humour and do it quickly...it's amazing how much they cover in 60 to 90 minutes...podcasts usually take on a rough subject and do a bunch of different topics that range from a minute to 5 minutes...you'll always learn cool stuff from this show...

Stuff You Should Know, Josh and Chuckers are geeks, but they don't take it so seriously...they cover all kinds of cool topics and their shows never go more than 30 minutes...if you've ever seen the "How Things Work" books or website, you'll love this podcast...maybe the best thing about this show is you get the feeling you could do the show, and Josh and Chuck know it...

Dan Savage, Savage Lovecast, Dan Savage has one of the more interesting shows out there...maybe you've seen his columns in the back of alternative weeklies...not for the faint of heart if anything sexual gets you squeamish...but Savage is one of the funnier guys out there...You better not be threatened by gay guys, because Dan will have that :censored2: all up in your grill, but not in the way you're thinking...

Oh yeah, my iPhone is loaded...I bought a little amplifier that attaches to the phone for ear-bleeding pleasure....

U

uber

I'm amazed at how many small businesses I deliver to that listen to Rush Limbaugh. Seriously, I feel like my IQ is going down every second I listen to that garbage.

sortaisle

And when Adam has DAG on, pure gold. Pure gold. Can't get enough. "Don't ..look ..at ..me, DON'T.... LOOK.... AT.... ME......":bow:

haven't heard the Dr. Drew solo pod yet. Any good??
Quite good if you like the medical aspect of Drew and Adam, which I do. Oh...DAG...I WANNA...:censored2: WITH MY...MENTALLY CONCIEVED...D MUSCLE....BAAAABY!

sortaisle

I love Bill Burr as a comedian...his Podcast was a little rough for me...just for some reason I couldn't get down with it...Maybe I'll give it another shot. I like Jay Mohr's guests more than Jay Mohr. There was one that had the last Last Comic Standing winner...the mexican guy...that was hilarious. We were so poor that when robbers broke into our house and there wasn't anything to steal, they woke us up to make fun of us. And then when the police came my dad made up **** about what they stole...they stole the refrigerator...the cable...the electricity...good stuff.

Nazzrath

I gave up on radio in my city 2 years ago. I only listen to podcasts now, usually on the way to and from work and back to the center from my area.

The Crab Feast is consistently hilarious with comedians Ryan Sickler and Jay Larson. Their guests are usually equally funny.

Mohr Stories with Jay Mohr is really only good when he has comedians on, with a few exceptions.

Hollywood Babble-On with Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman (from KROQ, LA) is a guaranteed riot.

Talking smile* (or Talks Hit on iTunes) with Eddie Ifft is crazy good, but you have to give it a few episodes to learn about the people on the show in order to get some of the jokes.