do you listen to radio or podcast and if so what do you listen to?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm amazed at how many small businesses I deliver to that listen to Rush Limbaugh. Seriously, I feel like my IQ is going down every second I listen to that garbage.
Have you ever listened to him? He's hilarious. I view him as a showman. I don't take him seriously. I don't prescribe to his beliefs.

SUP

About a dozen paranormal-related podcasts and then I have a work-specific playlist of about 1000 songs on my ipod, mostly top 40 (boring, I know, but I need it to get through my ****ty DOS rating system rinse & repeat job). In my truck I listen to Sirius, everything from Blue Collar to Howard Stern to Nascar to 80's to Metal...whatever mood I'm in that day ;)

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
On Point with Tom Ashbrook, The Diane Rehm Show, Frontline, The Economist, NPR talk of The Nation, PBS New Hour, Ted Talks, The Zombie Chronicles,

For Music Pandora and Tunein Radio (they've got everything, sports, music, local and national).

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Have you ever listened to him? He's hilarious. I view him as a showman. I don't take him seriously. I don't prescribe to his beliefs.

Thing about Rush is he's more heat than light but once and a while he does say something spot on center.

Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while.

cute-animals38.jpg
cute-animals38.jpg

foundinload

sopme of my favorites are TWiT, monday morning podcast, freakonomics, this american life, wtf, joe rogan experience, planet money & radiolab.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Both sides have interesting way to describe the same issue. I have found listening to both liberal and conservative information allows you to experience both views. It's each persons responsibility to make their own mind up, not just use talking points from either side regurgitated without actually being informed on the issue. So many people just blindly follow a news network and don't expose themselves to other views, resulting in a very closed minded view on how things actually are.

In short, both sides need to spend less time arguing with each other about issues no one cares about and see what's actually going on that people want solved.

U

uber

If this interaction with this guy is typical of a Rush Limbaugh fan the Republican party is in as bad of shape as I thought.

542thruNthru

Sorry to bring up an old thread but... anyone here listen to audible.com while they work? I usually listen to jay mohr sports then switch on a book. I get sick of music after awhile and talk radio usually just repeats the same thing over and over thru out the day.

bashmore52

Stitcher radio get me my daily dose if the Dan Patrick show. I will also listen to The Crabfeast, Mohr stories, Alex Jones (in small doses), and Adam Carolla. Podcasts are my savior when music gets too boring.