do you listen to radio or podcast and if so what do you listen to?

Nazzrath

Stitcher radio get me my daily dose if the Dan Patrick show. I will also listen to The Crabfeast, Mohr stories, Alex Jones (in small doses), and Adam Carolla. Podcasts are my savior when music gets too boring.

FTCF***** Every Toosdee!

I must recommend Hollywood Babble-on, hosted by Ralph Garman (KROK) and Kevin Smith. Also Talkin' ****** with Eddie Ifft can be hilarious at times.

barnyard

KTM rider
The local public radio station produced a series of podcasts about the Jacob Wetterling kidnapping. It is a Minnesota thing, but many in the midwest know about it. The podcast should have the same notoriety as the "Making of a Murderer" series.

It is a very well done podcast.
edited to add: The podcast is titled: In the Dark

ibleedbrown

stitcher app, you download all your favorite podcasts on there. you can download them on wi-fi only that way you won't use your data when you listen to them since they are downloaded on your phone. i have podcats ranging from politics, sports, comedy, history etc etc.

barnyard

KTM rider
The podcasts that I subscribe to, I download to an Ipod and play them via my Ipod. I subscribe to 12 or 15 podcasts and listen to a variety, depending on my mood. Everything I subscribe to, I subscribe via Itunes.

Sometimes, I will be on a Nerdist jag and listen to 6 interviews. I LOVE Here's the Thing with Alec Baldwin so much that I listen to them when I am working in the garage. He only does one a week or so, so it is hard to build up enough for a whole night.

Others that I know LOVE Maron. I have been sober for 25+ years and suspect that that is why I do not enjoy his podcasts. That said, I really enjoyed his interview with Terry Gross (I subscribe to Fresh Air.)

There are also a few car podcasts that I listen to. The ones that I really enjoy do not focus so much on the cars, but on the peripheral stuff, driving, places to drive, restoring and the people that do that. I listened to one that interviewed a guy that had been living out of a VW bus for 2 or 3 years. He talked about replacing the engine in an afternoon and all the stuff with traveling in Latin American. Good listen.