Do you mourn for this world?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you mourn for the sorry condition of this fallen world?

Do you mourn for the corruption, injustice, poverty, pollution, and disease that all runs rampant in this world?

Sincerely,
I

bbsam

Staff member
Kind of a senseless idea. If truly engaged in making the world a better place, there’s only really time for momentary sadness or mourning. There’s a lot of good in the world and a lot to be done. May as get on with it and “trudge the happy road of destiny.”

Future

Victory Ride
Kind of a senseless idea. If truly engaged in making the world a better place, there’s only really time for momentary sadness or mourning. There’s a lot of good in the world and a lot to be done. May as get on with it and “trudge the happy road of destiny.”
Well put

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't agree that it is senseless.

I do agree with the rest of your reply.

Well put.

I

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I refuse to give up though. Someone always comes along to remind me there is still good in this world. I was just in Costco. I was getting a drink and I heard someone ask, Did anyone drop $10? It was mine.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
in august when i’m in my AC office and you guys are sweating, i might feel a bit sorry
We won’t be sweating anymore. Hybrid drivers will be doing all the sweating. If this junk passes, I’m coasting slowly to the finish now that the company has other ways to deliver packages.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
10th-place.jpg