Do you think this site is addictive???

Nimnim

The Nim
You guys are all a bunch of crazy freaks.
th_102_.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Most nights when I get home the first thing I do is steam up a big bowl of broccoli and mixed vegetables. Then I check out the BC.
Tonight it is italian chicken, franks red hot, a dab of butter and vinegar, broccoli on the side! Oh Life is soooo good.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Put out a little bowl of ginger soy sauce and I'll be right over...

The Chinese lady next door told me to use some Aloha Shoyu (milder and less salty than regular soy sauce) and just a splash of rice wine vinegar. Makes a great dipping sauce.

Order Aloha Shoyu by the case from Hawaii on their website....

A case of 12 - 12 oz. bottles is $14.66 plus $5 S&H. (plastic bottles)

Re-Raise

Most nights when I get home the first thing I do is steam up a big bowl of broccoli and mixed vegetables. Then I check out the BC.

Too funny. I just finished a Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers broccoli and cheese sauce. I don' t like the stuff but I feel like I should eat it.

Brown Cafe on the other hand I enjoy:happy2:

I am not addicted to it, but I like to check in to find out what is new across the country at UPS and how other employees are dealing with it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
UPS can be a really frustrating place to work, and I find Brown Cafe to be a great place to go and vent those frustrations to people who can truly relate to them on a personal level.

Go to any major hub or building, and within a few blocks of it there is almost sure to be a "watering hole" where the drivers go after work to sit and drink beer and bitch and complain about work. For me, Brown cafe is a much healthier alternative.