Do you think this site is addictive???

Integrity

Binge Poster
So, I'll put you down for "I don't know" ??
moreluck,

You can put me down for it is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Very similar to the way alcohol is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We all love this site (except Tieguy) some just a little bit more than others.

Thank you Cheryl Tony and the Mods.
I don't know about the rest of you but I have yet to find a bowling, softball, soccer, (insert scheduled sport here) that starts at 9pm when I'm driving home from work. Kids are in bed, wife and I watching Swamp people and Ax men on dvr is one nights time. Better then doing drugs in a Walmart parking lot for the other 4 nights.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
moreluck,

You can put me down for it is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Very similar to the way alcohol is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Sincerely,
I

We'll put you down as "Hard to decide".

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Addicetd I am, as I am currently addicted to facebook, though I would never have signed on to facebook unless I was going through the crap I'm currently going through. These things, though fun distractions, can certainly become addictive. Right now I consider myself a social networking junkie. Aside from when I have my children with me, which is quite often (thank God), it gets quite lonely around here. How's that for honesty?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Doing anything on the internet is easy, fast, and can suck up a lot of spare time. Posting here is somewhat entertaining and informative, but a good mix of everything keeps it fresh. Some guys at work play a game called World of Warcraft, sounded like a huge timesink the way they talk about it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
We'll put you down as "Hard to decide".
brownmonster,

This is not accurate. It is very easy for me to decide what I think.

I think this site is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

I think it is very similar to the way alcohol is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Sincerely,
I

brownmonster,

I think this site is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

I think it is very similar to the way alcohol is addictive to some people and it is not addictive to other people.

Sincerely,
I
Dude the thread was a joke your reading to much into it. I love this site and spend to much time here sometimes and the initial post for this thread was made from the can at work about ten minutes before I was scheduled to start work. I had some time to kill and felt the urge and was looking to get out of any union related questions that I get bombarded with everyday. So I wasnt being serious. I think you should stay on the life after brown forum for a little while or just unplug you are getting under my skin.

God bless

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dude the thread was a joke your reading to much into it. I love this site and spend to much time here sometimes and the initial post for this thread was made from the can at work about ten minutes before I was scheduled to start work. I had some time to kill and felt the urge and was looking to get out of any union related questions that I get bombarded with everyday. So I wasnt being serious. I think you should stay on the life after brown forum for a little while or just unplug you are getting under my skin.

God bless
anonymous,

I am not reading anything into this.

I simply answered the question posed by the OP, you.

Any followup replies that I have made were in direct response to replies to my original contribution, nothing more, nothing less.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that is how discussion threads are supposed to work.

I am very sorry that you are not pleased with my responses but they were not directed at you.

Even so I am sorry, and I hope you will forgive me.

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
brownmonster,

Sincerely,
I
You sound like a cross between Mr.Spock,and Radar Oreily.
Alcohol is a whole new topic.
It is not an optional dependency,but the bc is.

Nimnim

The Nim
Doing anything on the internet is easy, fast, and can suck up a lot of spare time. Posting here is somewhat entertaining and informative, but a good mix of everything keeps it fresh. Some guys at work play a game called World of Warcraft, sounded like a huge timesink the way they talk about it.

World of Warcraft is lovingly referred to as "Warcrack" by many.