Do you think this site is addictive???

Nimnim

The Nim
My comment is for both of you. There were plenty of options for that picture post. I chose the most athletic, though she is quite pleasing to the eye, and gets my point across, without being too much of a distraction. Now what were we talking about...?

After refreshing myself with the conversation, I did get the point of "spiking one home", but damn those thighs just stood out like billboards to me.

Re-Raise

First thing I noticed about about the picture was another capacity crowd at a women's sporting event.

Okay .... it may have been the second thing I noticed.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't!:bigsmile2:

Ha Ha ha

LOL

That's what happens when you float one up there.

20050828015158_volleyball.jpg
Bootylicious!!!!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This site has become the same old stuff. People either bashing the company or each other. It became boring when there was in influx of right wing links all over the place. At least the 2727 update was amusing for the blatant disregard for the obvious. I guess I'm on the ouside looking in now.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This site has become the same old stuff. People either bashing the company or each other. It became boring when there was in influx of right wing links all over the place. At least the 2727 update was amusing for the blatant disregard for the obvious. I guess I'm on the ouside looking in now.
So you're basically saying that we're one big FAMILY?