Do you want to make a difference for the good?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don't you want what is good, right and true to start being the culture in which we work?

The evil culture of greed, oppression, dishonesty and corruption has become an all to welcome fixture in the culture of Corporate America.

Only personal Integrity can turn this around.

Personal Integrity starts with you.

Personal Integrity starts with me.

Sincerely,
I

S

splozi

splozi,

I don't smoke.

Do you care about others?

Do you care about right and wrong?

Sincerely,
I

Since the beginning of time, strangers have not cared for other strangers. People only care for other specific people.
That's how it will always be.

However, just because you don't care about people doesn't mean you must take advantage of them or do harm to them.

What's right and wrong isn't always black and white.

UPSGUY72

Don't you want what is good, right and true to start being the culture in which we work?

The evil culture of greed, oppression, dishonesty and corruption has become an all to welcome fixture in the culture of Corporate America.

Only personal Integrity can turn this around.

Personal Integrity starts with you.

Personal Integrity starts with me.

Sincerely,
I

Just pay me and everything will be alright I can deal with the rest of the bull**** because it goes in one ear and out the other..... Kind on like your post that I read...

Integrity

Binge Poster
Since the beginning of time, strangers have not cared for other strangers. People only care for other specific people.
That's how it will always be.

However, just because you don't care about people doesn't mean you must take advantage of them or do harm to them.

What's right and wrong isn't always black and white.
splozi,

You are incorrect.

There are many historical references to great men sticking their necks out on the line for complete strangers.

That is foundational to the American spirit.

Some people care about everyone.

Just because you feel this way doesn't make it apply to everyone.

Truth is always truth. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It is black and white.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just pay me and everything will be alright I can deal with the rest of the bull**** because it goes in one ear and out the other..... Kind on like your post that I read...
upsguy,

Do you really feel good about having this kind of attitude?

This is really what you believe in? It seems so sad.

Sincerely,
I

killamjl

Integrity, Honor, Love all great things that make up 50% of the human experience. Nice things, but always in moderation. Greed, dishonesty, and hate define Integrity, without them it would be a meaningless word.

Its nice that you want everyone to have a good moral character, but its a futile. Encouraging those around you on a situational basis has more value then 'preaching' on an online forum. I certainly dont speak for everyone here, but my primary purpose for reading messages here is to release fustrations and find others in my situation.

Have a nice day, and help your neighbor.

Nothing will ever change here until the international brotherhood of a teamsters and ups corporate decide to. You can take this to the bank. We all can do no more than sit back and wait.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Right and wrong is placed in children at an early age. If parents don't teach children right and wrong, giving them a moral compass, who's going too? To change the direction of society and leave this rock better than when we came, we need to invest in our children by guiding them to be better people. It seems every generation that goes by we lose just a little bit more goodness and pick up more evil. I'm trying to change that with my children, leaving this world better than when I came.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity, Honor, Love all great things that make up 50% of the human experience. Nice things, but always in moderation. Greed, dishonesty, and hate define Integrity, without them it would be a meaningless word.

Its nice that you want everyone to have a good moral character, but its a futile. Encouraging those around you on a situational basis has more value then 'preaching' on an online forum. I certainly dont speak for everyone here, but my primary purpose for reading messages here is to release fustrations and find others in my situation.

Have a nice day, and help your neighbor.
killamjl,

God is love.

Greed, dishonesty and hate are from the evil one.

With God all things are possible.

God can change the hearts of UPS workers and make them live and work with Integrity.

It is very sad that you come here to release your frustrations.

I pray to God when I am feeling frustrated.

Sincerely,
I