Do Your Bowels Move With Integrity?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When you sit on the toilet, do your bowels move with integrity?
Do you sit there for a few extra minutes to make sure the job is done correctly?
Do you manage the toilet paper efficiently and with integrity?
I am interested to know whether there is corn in it.
Those with colostomy bags need not reply.

B

bbsam

Staff member
Do you sit there for a few extra minutes to make sure the job is done correctly?

B
As I read this post and watch the avatar, I can't help but find a lyrical quality and wonder what music it could be set to. Maybe a Hairband love ballad? QueensRyche? Bon Jovi? Probably Meatloaf; :smart:I've never really understood his allegories anyway.

RockdaleEddie

Optimized

B
I blew up a Wendys bag today...gotta go gotta go

D

Dis-organized Labor

B

I picked up on Toilet Paper Management (TPM) and will present that in the Air Group Building (AGB) as a Potential Costs Savings Initiative (PCSI).

What I envision is an IE standard and a Time Study of how much Toilet Paper (TP) is used, how many people are using it, and then we can initiate a "Go Before You Leave" (GBYL) [pronunced gibbell) program across the entire UPS Network (The UN). We could probably measure the percentage (%) of effective excretion based on employees needing to use the bathroom at work. We could call it something like (Dumps On Clock Hours) or (DOCH).
That means that if every UPS employee went to the bathroom before they came to work, we could not only save TP, but also water, hand soap (maybe) and if you need to use the bathroom, then we can charge that you're stealing company time.

UPSSOCKS's Center can be the Beta test site.

I should have been an IE, I'd be a Corporate Exec by now and I could retire!!! :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up on Toilet Paper Management (TPM) and will present that in the Air Group Building (AGB) as a Potential Costs Savings Initiative (PCSI).

What I envision is an IE standard and a Time Study of how much Toilet Paper (TP) is used, how many people are using it, and then we can initiate a "Go Before You Leave" (GBYL) [pronunced gibbell) program across the entire UPS Network (The UN). We could probably measure the percentage (%) of effective excretion based on employees needing to use the bathroom at work. We could call it something like (Dumps On Clock Hours) or (DOCH).
That means that if every UPS employee went to the bathroom before they came to work, we could not only save TP, but also water, hand soap (maybe) and if you need to use the bathroom, then we can charge that you're stealing company time.

UPSSOCKS's Center can be the Beta test site.

I should have been an IE, I'd be a Corporate Exec by now and I could retire!!! :wink2:
Folks, is anyone thinking that S.Davis , himself, is the corp monitor and he just showed his true colors in this post?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Maybe we can have '"pay toilets"" like the dept stores used to have!! Say 4 $ for part timers & 14$ for full timers.This will cut down on unauthorized bathroom breaks & half the money can go to the United Way & the other half back to "the company' for the time we stole !! Good Idea ain't it Socks!!! Everyone wins UPS ,United Way & your bladder & bowels !!!!

Maybe we can have '"pay toilets"" like the dept stores used to have!! Say 4 $ for part timers & 14$ for full timers.This will cut down on unauthorized bathroom breaks & half the money can go to the United Way & the other half back to "the company' for the time we stole !! Good Idea ain't it Socks!!! Everyone wins UPS ,United Way & your bladder & bowels !!!!

Ok,but I`ll only pay your 14$ for its use IF it has UPSSOCKS picture in the bowl for motivation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What a memory.....pay toilets in the department stores! As teenagers, only one of us would pay the dime to open the door and we would all just hold the door for each other. 20 girls could go for just a dime! Sometimes you didn't even need the dime if someone had on pants, they would crawl under the door. :happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
L.P & I.E have figured a way to monitor this More,& you will be fired for stealing water & from the U.W and wear & tear on a UPS owned toilet..