Doctor's note requested for needing to leave early

Boxes_for_Loading

Today, on my way to work, I noticed a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade when steering my car to the right. When I got to work, I immediately informed my supervisor. He asked me if I was able to work and I told him I would give it a shot. I soon realized I wasn't able to work, so he told the manager. She said I need to bring a doctor's note in order to come back to work on Monday. To me that seems a bit excessive, considering I'm sure Tylenol and some rest will take care of the issue. I was hoping y'all would be able to let me know how I should treat this situation. The main goal is not losing my job nor having to pay a fee to see the doctor.

A little about myself:
I've worked here for 6 months.
I work the pre load shift as an unloader.
I've had three call ins, two were during this last month, due to severe weather conditions (0 visibility snow).
The other was for *ahem* stomache problems...

Any feedback will help! Thanks

jaker

trolling
Just keep working and at the end of your shift report and injury

It brother you and you told them , now you hurt it by working on it

Boxes_for_Loading

I went ahead and got the note to be safe. Wasn't a wasted trip apparently either. He sent me to get some xrays done :( thanks for the replies... All of them haha

F

FrigidAdCorrector

It was his shoulder, not his butt.

Try to keep up.
ZMl8Uh0.gif

Boxes_for_Loading

It doesn't upset me, I was just a bit nervous but y'all clarified it for me. And no, I don't have insurance through the company but I did have some. I went ahead and got the note to avoid any possible complications, its whatever. Thanks for the laughs and replies, now get off my post!