Does anybody believe this guy?

What do they say? There's an :censored2: born every second. I'd say I don't believe it but you never know. We just had a guy steal guns cell phones amongst other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wonder how much he wants? I can't think of a driver who would risk a job making $85-90K a year doing something stupid like this. I was just watching the local news when this came on.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Aren't they called "hub snakes?"

We had a loader get tangled up in one of those loose straps, and ruined his knee when he came down on the steel grating.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Aren't they called "hub snakes?"

We had a loader get tangled up in one of those loose straps, and ruined his knee when he came down on the steel grating.
Hub snakes...haven't heard that term in a while...you are showing your age grandpa. We use to fold them in half and tie em in a knot then toss them out..now they get left on the ground.

browntroll

wow the nerve of some ppl the driver was trying to make him a strap animal but this guy decides to take it
the wrong way, thats a perfectly made hub snake imo. im not sure whats worse this guys lying or the news ppl
actually wasting their time on this guy.

toxic88

Cry me a river!!! I get those straps all the time. I just tie them to the box and off they go to my customers. I'm not going to waste my time to find any trash cans.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I'm not buying this guy's story. Looks like it happened in Atlanta. Go on over there and see if Big brown will cut you a check. I certainly hope not. on the lighter side, I have gotten those loops around my ankles walking in the yard before. An easy way to go down face first.

Z

ZQXC

GMAFB

This dude plays the race card hoping for a money grab.
Bet you anything the driver simply asked the guy to throw it away, just to get it off his truck and prevent a fall.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What an idiot...that's how we're trained...well years ago...tie em in a knot and toss em under the bottom belt. Noose?? Pleeeease....if the driver delivered a package and that guy opened it and it had a set of white bedsheets inside....does that make the driver a racist? lol