Does anybody know how to get the payroll number for a UPS location?

Newguy123

The only number I have is for OPs, and I know that payroll is only open earlier in the day, but the number that I called the idiot that answered was not helpful and just hung up. I was supposed to be payed this week, but my bank account didn't get anything in it. I am a new hire but I don't go in next week (I've been there for two weeks now) and I would like to know how I can find the payroll number for a particular location?

UPS did this once before to me when I was working as a driver helper for them over the holidays. I had to play hell to get them to pay me and they even missed an entire week of my work! A driver gave me the number at the time, but I don't have it anymore and have no idea how to find it.

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
Have your OMS or FT Sup submit an inquiry to the "Payroll Gods." That seems to be the only way I've hear to get in contact with them.

IESucks

The only number I have is for OPs, and I know that payroll is only open earlier in the day, but the number that I called the idiot that answered was not helpful and just hung up. I was supposed to be payed this week, but my bank account didn't get anything in it. I am a new hire but I don't go in next week (I've been there for two weeks now) and I would like to know how I can find the payroll number for a particular location?

UPS did this once before to me when I was working as a driver helper for them over the holidays. I had to play hell to get them to pay me and they even missed an entire week of my work! A driver gave me the number at the time, but I don't have it anymore and have no idea how to find it.
Employees aren't allowed to call payroll. Your manager has to

Heavy Package

I found the internal webcam on the payroll Dept. in Atlanta. In their defense, they are busy correcting all of the payroll errors from last week.

bad-job-china.jpg