Does anyone else cry from bad rep point?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm not a fan of the rep points system, some older members run newer members off bullying them with it. I think the "Like" option has taken from the rep system to a certain extent.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not a fan of the rep points system, some older members run newer members off bullying them with it. I think the "Like" option has taken from the rep system to a certain extent.

The like system should have choices.....
Love, Like, So-So, Awful and Go friend* yourself !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I agree the rep system has taken a back seat to the "like" option. I wish there were more options, like "chubby". I love that word.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
There's a new likes system in beta at vb's modification site. I couldn't get a copy yet or see the admin side but it appears to be integrated with software's existing rep system. When they take it out of beta we can test it and see if you guys like those likes better than you like these likes.

There's a new likes system in beta at vb's modification site. I couldn't get a copy yet or see the admin side but it appears to be integrated with software's existing rep system. When they take it out of beta we can test it and see if you guys like those likes better than you like these likes.

So the new like we like will be very likable likes?