Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

I mean to me the only conspiracy theory regarding 9/11 is what the government told you happened. It’s so sensational no sane person could believe it. It’s as clear an inside job as there’s ever been. What say you all ?

Our children were murdered 21 years ago. Why does the government continue to lie about how they died ?

How did 3 buildings collapse into their footprints in the exact same way even though only two were hit by planes ?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Our children were murdered 21 years ago. Why does the government continue to lie about how they died ?

How did 3 buildings collapse into their footprints in the exact same way even though only two were hit by planes ?
This should be great: what do YOU think really happened on 9/11 .Please,spare us no details on your explanation

Box Ox

What explanation from the government might leave you satisfied that you're being told the truth about what happened?

You’ve got to get out of the mindset of oh the government would never intentionally kill people. They’ve proven time and again they don’t mind murder if it helps push an agenda. In fact they really need it

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Right. I don’t pretend to know exactly what happened. I just know that it was planned by the government and everything they told you was complete bunk
9/11 was an inside job!

…pentagon security…but no footage of plane hitting it except grainy bs footage.
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
0FB6E55E-8E03-4385-A339-EFF0D35A6284.jpeg

over9five

Staff member
I remember reading an article about that. It wasn't that he specifically bought terrorism insurance... It was just that all policies back then didn't EXCLUDE terrorism. Everybody had it.
I'll look for the article.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Because it was built with a weird setup over an existing ConEd power substation. And when the two main towers went down it compromised the build over format.
Lolololololololololololololololololololol

sooooo the little pizza shop next door stood up perfectly SMH
🧔‍♂️✊