Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Still a very angry man on the attack. I honestly don't have the answers you're demanding. All I know is if everyone stuck to Christian principles then we wouldn't have the terrible things that happen to kids or anyone else. Liberals want a paradise on Earth. That's exactly what you'd have if everyone was a faithful Christian.
The Crusades, Genocide against the Native Americans, Salem Witch Trials, Spanish Inquisition ,KKK murders against the Black folks, Abortion Clinic bombings, People Temple Suicides, and many Pogroms against the Jews were ALL committed by the gentle Christain folks, so please spare me your Christain Eutopia.

vantexan

The Crusades, Genocide against the Native Americans, Salem Witch Trials, Spanish Inquisition ,KKK murders against the Black folks, Abortion Clinic bombings, People Temple Suicides, and many Pogroms against the Jews were ALL committed by the gentle Christain folks, so please spare me your Christain Eutopia.
It's what you don't get. Someone can claim to be a Christian and still sin. As I said, if everyone lived by Christian principles then you would have a paradise on Earth. What you cited were examples of people being unfaithful and committing sin.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The reason these atheist secular humanist cult members go on these nutcase rants against God, is because deep down they doubt their beliefs and are bitter about the emptiness in their hearts.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The reason these atheist secular humanist cult members go on these nutcase rants against God, is because deep down they doubt their beliefs and are bitter about the emptiness in their hearts.
I believe if i knew all,saw all and could prevent children from suffering that I,unlike your God would actually step in and do something about it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20220915_213824.jpg

vantexan

Sadly the Christians seem to keep ruining that for all of us
Really? Look at the sheer amount of death and misery that took place in atheist nations in the past. Look at how Democrat controlled cities in the U.S. are falling apart from crime, drug abuse, and homelessness. Not a Christian issue.

It's what you don't get. Someone can claim to be a Christian and still sin. As I said, if everyone lived by Christian principles then you would have a paradise on Earth. What you cited were examples of people being unfaithful and committing sin.
It’s commendable you’re still bothering to explain to him when he’s totally obtuse

The FBI is bombing abortion clinics? The government blew up the Twin Towers? Are you some kind of a nut?
Nope. This government is run by sick and deranged people. They aren’t above causing violence to push an agenda. In fact they enjoy and depend on it. That’s the end result of allowing political corruption in institutions like the fbi to fester for decades

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You DO understand that in the examples i listed of Christain Genocide that the gentle Christian folk absolutely believed they were acting in the 'Name of God" and trying to create a "paradise" ...............................right?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I mean personally I don’t really see satan as a physical being like you’re talking about it’s more of the desire to do things that are evil so it’s not a creation
no,your Bible refers to Lucifer as a Beautiful Angel. Are you cherry picking the parts of the bible you like?