Does attandance affect your chances of becoming a driver?

Does attendance affect you becoming a driver? Haven't worked in 3 month's but didn't file for disability due to the fact that I was injured outside of work. However my supervisor (main guy) told me to take as long as I want off. Please let me know . Thank you

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I took a couple years off from an injury and came back to the same seniority position. But I do think there is a limit.

Why didn't you apply for disability? I did and I was injured outside of work.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Does attendance affect you becoming a driver? Haven't worked in 3 month's but didn't file for disability due to the fact that I was injured outside of work. However my supervisor (main guy) told me to take as long as I want off. Please let me know . Thank you
You been here a year ,but out for three months but are wondering about going full time?

upschuck

After x amount of time, your seniority is broken, you should have signed up for disability, and that is what disability is for, off job injuries.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
siren.gif

How wonderful and caring the "main guy" is, no? I mean, letting you take all the time you need to get well, talk about heart!

Forget driving, you have "management material" written all over you!

Last edited: