Does driving Saturday Air count towards your 30 days? (qualifying)

Tomtom

Does driving air on saturdays count towards your 30 days? (qualifying) Nobody can seem to answer my question at work. Also, if you received a full-time bid, started working and they have you working inside/helper because there are no routes, does this count?

Box Ox

Does driving air on saturdays count towards your 30 days? (qualifying)

No, it's PT air exception work.

friend you received a full-time bid, started working and they have you working inside/helper because there are no routes, does this count?

No, but I think they typically have "x" days (from the time the bid is won) outside of the free period to get you reclassified to FT if you already qualified as a temp driver or give you a shot at your 30 days. FTers who bid on training routes know they're training routes and have to move to another route. If there are any FTers running training routes, you should definitely be bumping one by mid-late January.

PT Car Washer

Does driving air on saturdays count towards your 30 days? (qualifying) Nobody can seem to answer my question at work. Also, if you received a full-time bid, started working and they have you working inside/helper because there are no routes, does this count?
Yes it would count which is why you would not be allowed to work on Saturdays.

By The Book

Are you a new full time driver in the qualifying period? Your supervisor rode with you and you're on a training route?

By The Book

Yes, I have had a sup along with me before, and I am in the qualifying period.
Usually, when a new driver is in your situation they aren't allowed to drive part time anymore. It's part time work if you follow it literally. If they have you work 2 different jobs, just do that as it should count towards your 30. Most commonly a new driver will be on layoff as there's no work by seniority in the full time classification. Think of it like being a new part time employee, the last one hired is the first one on layoff. Are you sure you're not in the free period?, when this time doesn't count towards your 30.

Tomtom

I
Usually, when a new driver is in your situation they aren't allowed to drive part time anymore. It's part time work if you follow it literally. If they have you work 2 different jobs, just do that as it should count towards your 30. Most commonly a new driver will be on layoff as there's no work by seniority in the full time classification. Think of it like being a new part time employee, the last one hired is the first one on layoff. Are you sure you're not in the free period?, when this time doesn't count towards your 30.
Not sure if the free period applies, got bid in October.

By The Book

New driver list.
Your first day driving is very important here. Obviously you're writing down each day you work and the hours worked on some kind of calendar book. Your contract will have this "free period" language in it with what the deadline is for it to qualify. Like @Brisket said contact your business agent soon. I would think that since they aren't allowing you to drive Saturday that you're in the qualifying period. If it turns out where you're not in the qualifying period and you were denied Saturday work then you should file for the hours that you were denied. That is if your seniority would have given you the right to those hours.