Does this Fedex Ground tracking route seems ok?

Isa Al

I have this shipment from NY to Florida *

It got picked up yesterday and in around 20 hours it moved only from NY to NJ. Does that seem right? Also from NY to NJ it took 4 hours.The estimated delivery is on Friday but with that movement rate it will take ages. so what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

dezguy

It got picked up yesterday and in around 20 hours it moved only from NY to NJ. Does that seem right? Also from NY to NJ it took 4 hours.The estimated delivery is on Friday but with that movement rate it will take ages. so what do you think?
Relax, it's FedEx.

Schweddy

Balls
Idk that seems pretty tight. Others will know more than me though.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.PNG
    IMG_3223.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 264

KOG72

I’m full of it
I have this shipment from NY to Florida 784693408980

You might get it before Christmas if you're lucky

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It's weed isn't it
Don't lie
It will only make things worse

Isa Al

In all actuality, no one here knows or cares about your package. Call 1800-go-FedEx or go to the FedEx Facebook page. Best you'll get.
Well I am just asking in general for who tried Fedex ground before...

I am not in the US so calling US is harder for me and eventhough, I called them but all what they can say is what's on their site. That's why I came here

Sparky

Keasby is ground, almost nothing moves point to point without going through the main terminals, in the tristate it's gonna be Keasby for ground and EWR/JFK for express

STFXG

It will get scanned at the jersey hub then will be in transit to Florida. Calm down. Use UPS.

Last edited:

dezguy

Well I am just asking in general for who tried Fedex ground before...

I am not in the US so calling US is harder for me and eventhough, I called them but all what they can say is what's on their site. That's why I came here
The 1-800 number is worldwide...

If the call centre gave you the same info as online, what were you expecting us to do? Not like we have access to some top secret FedEx info.

Isa Al

The 1-800 number is worldwide...

If the call centre gave you the same info as online, what were you expecting us to do? Not like we have access to some top secret FedEx info.

I meant the number 1800-go-FedEx which is a toll free number that he provided.

And I know you can't give an extra information but I was asking according to your experience with such shipments and if the online estimated date is reliable or not